"Where is she!!??" I shouted at her and she Finally looked up to me.

"T-They took her" she cried out and I felt my heart dropped.

"Who took her?!"

"I-I....they were some men dressed in black. They had a mask on. I didn't get to see them" she responded while wiping her tears and I cussed out.

"F**k!"

Getting up, I turned around to get out if the room but was hold back by Violet. "Where are you going?" She asked while her tears suddenly ceased and I pulled my hands away from her.

"To look for her" I responded before running out of the room and calling on my men.

"Your mission is to find my my wife. Until you don't find her......I don't want to see any of your faces. Understood?" I asked while they all stood in a straight line and no idea their head.

"Good now get going" I said and they all scrambled out of my sight.

Sighing, I rubbed my forehead in frustration as an image of Sophia crying appeared in my head.

I hope you're fine Sophia....

[3 days later]

It's been three days....

Three f**king days now since I've last seen Sophia and I frustrated as hell. I kept thinking about her and can't sleep. I'm just worried.....too worried about her.

Sophia....please be okay...

Ring ring!

Looking at my caller ID I sigh before answering the phone. "Yes Grandp---"

"Where is Sophia?! I've given you her to take care of her for God's sake Jacob! If you've done any thing to her I'll take everything that I've gave to you, away from you!" He cut me off and I sigh again before pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Look....She's missing, okay? I didn't do anything to her but I promise I'll find her. I will"

"You better do....and alive too! I'm warning you Jacob....I'm not joking with what I said just now!"

"Yes grandpa, I will. Just give me some time"

"Good! You better find her quick too! I'll be waiting for good news" he said and hang up before I could've respond.

Putting my phone away, I pulled my hair in frustration.

"Any information?" I asked Marcus who was standing next to my office door.

"No boss" he responded and I let out a breath.

Where are you Sophia? God, please.....I need any information where she might be!

I know, I sigh a lot

Getting up, I walked out of my office and bumped into someone. Looking down, I saw Violet standing next to me. She send me a bright smile before grabbing unto my arms.

"Jacob...." she nervously began and I waited for her to continue.

"What is it?"

"Marry me" she responded and I looked at her shocked at what she just said but pushed it away.

"I'm still married Violet and don't think I want to marry you. Can you leave now? I have some work to do!" I said and pushed her away.

"J-jacob!" She called and I ignored her while I walked down the stairs and into my car.

...

DAY 4.......no information on Sophia as yet....

Getting up, I exit my room and walks down the hall passing violet's room but stopped when I heard her say my name. I hesitate but finally decided to ear drop.

"Kill her! I don't want to see that bitch face again!.....yes, you can slowly torture her to death. Make her regret everything she did to me......." I heard her said over her phone and I froze, totally shocked at what she had just said.

I wanted to kick open the door and asked her who she's talking about....I had a feeling she was talking about Sophia but something told me to wait.

".......don't worry...I'll pay you one million. Just wait until I tricked Jacob into marrying me first! I'll be rich with all the money in the world and then I'll pay you. Just imagine me and you going shopping and buying the most expensive clothes and diamond earring and---"

"WHAT THE F**K DID YOU JUST SAY??!!" I yelled out in anger after I kicked open the door. I can't believe what I've just heard! Is this really the woman I love? No, it can't be....

How could she....

"J-Jacob..." she stammered as she dropped the phone on the ground.

"How.could.you?!!!" I growl out in anger a before wrapping my hands around her throat.

"J-jacob....I...I-" she started to explain as I had my hands wrapped around her neck tight.

"Shut. The. F**k up. You. F**king. Gold. Digger!" I cut her off while tightening my grip around her neck and I saw her face turning blue.

I should have known....

...

And there you have it! He finally found out the truth. Happy now? 😊

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter....don't forget to vote and comment!

Until next time😘