Chapter Two: Sasuke

Naruto's POV

12:30 am, New York Fashion Week.

As all my models finished the show, i walked alone to bow. The crowd was going crazy! cheering, going wild, and some even threw flowers onto the stage. I was eternally grateful to Kami that my event was a success, Deidara even checked online and told me that my fashion line was trending!

I looked to my right to find my friends cheering me on. Tenten and Ino were holding hands and crying out..

"THAT'S OUR BEST FRIEND!!"

Neji and Shikamaru were clapping their hands, Kiba was whistling like a cowboy, and finally Choji, Sai and Shino were throwing me bouquets of lovely flowers. I'm very blessed to have friends like them.

I looked to my other right and saw who was sitting next to Sai, it was Uchiha Itachi and his brother Sasuke! Next to Sasuke was a pink girl that i recognized from the model recruitment. Deidara told me she threw a hissy fit after we told her that she wasn't hired.

But my eyes were suddenly locked on a pair of two dazzling onyx eyes. The man was wearing a gorgeous custom white suit that framed his body shape perfectly. His black raven hair was kind of styled spiky but in a good way. That man was the one and only, the myth the legend, Uchiha Sasuke.

He returned my stare and locked eyes with mines. Seconds felt like hours as i got lost into his deep onyx eyes. A whirlpool of darkness with a bitter sweet taste, just pulling me in deeper and deeper as we both continue to glare. They were beautiful! I couldn't get enough of his face, his body, his grin, his everything!... The young Uchiha completely has me under his spell!

I walked back stage with my hand on my chest and my heart racing like crazy. My cheeks began to burn and turn red, my hands were shaking, and i was sweating so much. What was going on?! I needed to recollect myself and take a deep breath, we still have the after party after this and i can't afford to look like a wreck.

My mom helped me changed out of the suit to yet another suit i made myself. I paired it with a blue tie to compliment my eyes and make them pop.

Suddenly all my friends came bursting into backstage and tackled me to the ground, we were literally on the floor... Tenten and Ino was hugging me so tight that i couldn't even breathe!

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" Ino screamed at my ear.

"Ino— babe, i think you both crushed Naruto..." Sai giggled.

"I-I c-can't br-breathe!" I gasped for air as i held my hand out.

"AAAA I'M SORRY NARDS!" Ino got off of me and helped me up.

"But you do have to give credits to yourself nards! it was beautiful!" Tenten hugged me.

"Thank you guys! It means a lot to me that you guys were there to support me..." I sniffed as i fixed my tie.

"Hey, that's what best friends are for!" Kiba exclaimed.

My friends and i all continued to chat and catch up as a few jokes were let out and a bunch of laughs bursted out, it was never a dull moment with them. After awhile, they changed into their after party attire and we all headed to the building next to the one we were in.

13:14 pm, Kyuubi After Party.

I got out of my Limo with my friends, paparazzi were all waiting for our appearance. Cameras flashed and microphones started recording...

"Naruto! Naruto! Over here!"

"Naruto! Is it true that you're still 16 and in high school?" One paparazzi spoke with her microphone pointing at me.