Chapter Nine: Warmth

TW!!!!

This chapter will contain dialogues and sentences about SA and r4p3. Reader's discretion is advised!!!!! Please skip the whole flashback story if you wish. 

Previously...

Heeyy Sasuke I'm going to the bathroom for a bit."

"Are you sure you can go there on your own Kitsune?"

"I'm sureee.... I've been going to Kiba's party for ages and always managed to take myself to the bathroom!" He smiled looking somewhat soberer.

"Alright, I'll stay right here and wait for you okay?"

"Okay!"

The blonde stood up and shocked me as he walked straight as if he was never drunk. I'll admit that he's good at acting sober. I tried to ease my mind to the music and scrolled on my phone while my head would nod to the beat. 15 minutes began to pass and no sign of him, I began to worry and stood up from the couch.

"Don't worry Uchiha, he always manages to get back," Shika spoke to me.

"GUYS SOMEONE HELP! SECURITY JUST SPOTTED SORA LEAVING THIS PARTY!" Tenten suddenly rammed into the room panicking.

"Why would he be here?" Shino questioned.

"Wait, where is Naruto?..." Neji raised a brow.

"WHERE IS NARUTO?!" I growled.

Present Time...

My blood boiled fast, the lounge began to look all red. Everyone panicked and quickly grabbed their phones hoping he would pick up. Kiba yelled at every security guard he could come across and Shino ran to the DJ to stop the music immediately. The people who were swaying and bumping to the beat of the music started to question why the lights and the music had come to a halt. 

"EVERYBODY FUCKING OUT, PARTY'S OVER!" Kiba yelled out to the crowd.

Security escorted them out, leaving me with the rest of the crew. My body refused to move as chills went up and down my spine. 

"Uchiha look at me, we'll find him." Neji shook both my shoulders. 

*ring*

"Looking for a particular blonde?"

A voice I had hoped a million years to never hear. 

"Sora, you better not be fucking around," I growled.

"Well young Uchiha, you should have learned to NOT TOUCH WHAT IS MINE! I gave you a warning did I? But unfortunately you did not take me seriously." He started screaming through the phone.

From the way he talked I can tell that this guy is probably messed in the head, proper psycho I tell you. 

"He was never yours, to begin with."

"HE HAS ALWAYS AND WILL FOREVER BE MINE!"

"YOU FUCKING TRAUMATIZED HIM, YOU CALL THAT LOVE?!" I shot back.

"I did that because he disobeyed me when I told him not to, okay? nobody... NOBODY.. can treat him better, can love him better than I do." He tried to calm himself down.

"I'll bring a mirror when I track your sorry ass down, you'll watch yourself get decapitated by my hands soon." 

"Good luck finding me. The love of my life and I are safe from you meddling brats. We will now live in peace and indulge in the love we have for one another."

And just like that, the call ended with a click. I could feel my ears ringing so loudly and my vision slowly blurring into nothingness. How can I be so careless to have let him go on his own? I can't help but imagine him being alone and scared wherever he is, confused about what is actually going on. I hope that psycho loves him too much to not let any harm be inlaid upon him. If I find even one scratch on his beautiful skin, I will skin that guy alive and hang his corpse above my fireplace.