Chapter One: Naruto

07:50 am, Uzumaki Mansion.

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm ringing like a maniac. My eyes struggled to open as my eyelids felt very heavy. I streched my arms wide open and began to crawl out of my warm bed. Mondays are such a drag!

By the way Hi! I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I'm the second son of the great oscar winning actor Minato Namikaze and well-known model Kushina Uzumaki. My brother or the first born of my family is Namikaze Deidara. He's super creative, he's so talented that he got a major scholarship to one of the most top art colleges in the country.

Following in my parents footsteps, i'm an actor and a model. But as of right now i've been focusing on my fashion line, Kyuubi fashion.

This week is the infamous New York Fashion Week and my fashion line has been invited to strut down the runway. Of course all my attention have been only on this major event, if it goes well it would be such a big deal for my brand!

Last night i didn't get much sleep, i was organizing the guest list. So far i've invited big celebrities and major fashion influencers and icons. My brother deidara is the consecutive creative director of my brand so he has helped me big time with my designs. My parents have been a big help putting together this whole event, i'm eternally grateful.

But alas, it was now Monday, the most horrid day of the week for me. It's time for High School, ugh! But thank god we get four days off tomorrow due to some renovations being made to the school.

I've never cared for High School. I've even skipped a grade, so you could call me somewhat of a genius. My grades have never not been an A, never in my life have i gotten an A minus. My track record is flawless and perfect.

I walked to my walk-in closet to grab my school uniform, afterwards i head to the bathroom to get ready. I took a cold morning shower to wake my body up. I exit the bathroom to find my maids holding my uniform, shoes, socks, and bag.

"Here you go Master Naruto.." one maid handed me my uniform.

"Thanks— is mom, dad, and dei downstairs in the dining room?" i asked politely.

"Yes sir, they have requested your presence at the table at once.." she bowed.

"Like i said before no need to bow!" i giggled.

They all chuckled and helped me get ready for school. I paired my uniform with a bracelet and a matching ring, also wearing a diamond encrusted golden necklace which is a family heirloom.

Most people think just because i'm rich that i'd probably throw things around and be a brat, but my parents didn't raise me that way. They told me that every human being is equal and that is what my mind is set on. Also all the expensive item i own are completely from my own sweat and tears, i work hard for everything i own, i don't just go around and spend my parents money.

After i finished getting ready, the maids tidied up my room and i left to the dining table. When i arrived, there sat a beautiful red head with sapphire blue eyes, My beloved mother Kushina. A handsome blonde also with blue eyes, My father Minato. And finally my brother Deidara, he has long blonde hair that he would always tie and he has blue eyes as well.

"Morning son!" My father greeted.

"Good morning sweetie!" My mother smiled.

"Sup little bro.." My brother waved.

"Hey guys, sorry i'm late. I was a bit drowsy..." i sat down in front of my mother.

"It's okay sweetie! I know that you stayed up again last night... take it easy okay?" My mother consoled me.