Track 3: Stand By You

"I don't like the idea of you walking in the rain and catching a cold."
Dedication: HobiBTSARMY MiaBangtan

Chapter's song: Stand By You-Racheal Platten.
                                    ----

I sat at the bench waiting for the 3:00 pm local bus. People were holding their umbrellas to shield them from the raindrops. I rested my head on the glass covering the bus stop bench, tightening my jacket around me while rubbing my hands together. A girl stood in the rain in front of me and looked angry while waving her hands frantically in the air. It took me back to the time when I was just like her, too angry it made me look like an idiot.

"Jaogiyo!!!(Excuse me)." I'd said asking people to move aside so I could reach the bus stop heading to my work. When I finally made it there and I saw the bus already moving.

"Yeah, wait!" I ran and waved my hand frantically but he was already far ahead and theirs was no way to reach it. "AISH NOOOO.DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME SHOUTING?"I waved my hands in the air and stumped my feet angrily.
"NOW I'M LATE FOR WORK, I'LL MISS MY FAVORITE EPISODE AND I CAN'T FEED MY HUNGRY DOG. OH AND-"

Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder and the rain magically stopped dropping on my head. I turned around angrily ." what?"

"Woah." he raised his hand in surrender and I felt my face heat up. Taehyung stood there with an umbrella and an amused look on his face. I looked around to see people staring weirdly at me probably thinking I've gone mad. I felt my cheeks redden in embarrassment.
Ugh, Shin-Hye did you have to embarrass yourself in front of everyone and your boyfriend.

"Did I...? Aish. Well, did you see all of what I just did?" I mumbled covering my face.

He laughed loudly removing my hands." Well..." he began teasingly."Ne, I did."

"Ahh." I pouted touching my flushed cheeks.

He bent down placing a peck on my lips and my eyes widened.
"How can you manage to be this cute?" he cupped my face pulling me for his chest in a warm embrace. I smiled wrapping m arms around his waist.

"Now, sunshine, let me get you to work." he wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer, and smiled down at me with his soft eyes, and placed a soft kiss on my crown linking his hand with mine leading us to his car.

"Wait, I thought you had to help your brother at the company?"
He fastened his seat belt and turned towards me smiling.

"I was looking for you at school because I wanted to drive you to work but I couldn't find you anywhere so I just asked Jimin. I drove here really fast." He laughed shortly under his breath and I smiled widely thanking god that I had him in my life. He just always seems to be there when I need him the most.

"I was worried sick about you. I heard you forgot your umbrella. And I don't like the idea of you walking in the rain and catching a cold."
I smiled my heart filling with warmth at his protectiveness and rubbed my arms looking out of the window.

"Wait, you're still cold," He took off his jacket wrapping it around my shoulders, and held my hands rubbing them together to keep me warm.

"Better sunshine?" He looked up at me smiling and I nodded feeling my heart racing at just his concern. Then he intertwined our hands before starting the car.

A loud horn brought me out of my trance and I quickly got on the bus but it was already crowded so I had to stand while holding the bars to prevent me from falling.