•37•

3rd person's POV

They shortly went out after they got their drinks. They both ordered hot chocolate, it was a little rainy and they needed something to cool them off. They both walk side to side with Jungkook holing an umbrella fit for the two of them.

'So what do you think about him?' Jungkook asks Taehyung. 'Oh you mean Hoseok? Well, he's alright.. I guess.' Taehyung replies calmly, sipping on his hot chocolate.

'Just alright? That's it?' He questions him raising an eyebrow. 'Well yeah, he's really nice and sweet, what else do you want me to say about him?'

'Well damn, usually when I bring friends over they usually fall in love with him and his bright personality, but you sir, are different. I applause you for that.' He fakes a cough and gives Taehyung his drink. He jokingly applause him gracefully.

'You're such a dweeb.' Taehyung giggles and hands Jungkook his drink back. 'Well at least now I know I don't have any competition.' He winks at Taehyung, causing him to blush and smile.

'Well I already have this someone that I might be falling in love with, so you don't need to worry mister bunny.' He pokes Jungkook's nose this time. Getting him all giddily just by Taehyung's poke and teasing smile.

'Well, can you describe this latter, please.' He timidly asks him. 'Well mister bunny, I'm not that good at describing someone but, he's really cute.'

'Mhm, I'm listening.' He tells him, smiling too hard and brings his hand his ear. 'And he's hyper as in full of energy, and he really knows how to treat me well, an-' Jungkook interrupts him switching their place. 'Oh, sorry for interrupting, you almost got splashed with water by that incoming car.'

'Oh, mister bunny, I think you might have similar characteristics of him.' He teases more. 'Well, I probably have more good ones than what he has.' He smirks at him.

They both lock eyes, grinning at each other. Taehyung scrunched his face and pat Jungkook's hair. 'Hey, wanna go to a park before going back?' He asks him. Taehyung in reply nods happily, grabbing Jungkook's free arm. 'Lead the way, mister bunny.'

———————————————————————
Hey :)