•11•

Jungkook's POV:

"Here." Father spoke as he placed the folder on my desk. "What's that for?" I asked. "You already know what's it for so don't act like you don't know." He said coldly and left my room.

I placed the folder aside not bothering to open it. I opened my phone and went through Instagram and there he was. Namjoon notified me that he had his own personal account.

I scrolled down further and saw lots of pictures of him, most were just commercial pictures. I scrolled further and saw old pictures of him and a boy. Curiosity took the best of me, as I clicked the picture and saw the person that was tagged in the photo.

Park Jimin

Park Jimin.

I don't know why it bothered me but, I felt slightly jealous. I shook my head and got up from my chair.

Today is the day for me to get ready for my first day in the cafe. I just hope nothing weird will happen today.

I got my stuff ready and got my bag. I placed it on my shoulders and got out of my room. As I was walking down the stairs, I saw my step mom making breakfast. We made eye contact for a bit, but I broke the contact and went on to my direction.

"Do you want to eat breakfast with us Kook?" She asked which I rolled my eyes at. "Don't act all kind to me when we both know nothing good will happen." I said and headed outside.

———

While I was walking by the streets I happened to past by into some art exhibition. I decided to look around the exhibit for a while.

I saw lots of beautiful paintings that were painted by beautiful artist, but one painting caught my interest. I went near the painting to get a better view, and there it was.

Inside the portrait is a flower, a white flower. Simple, yet it looks elegant and pleasing when it blooms.

"Do you like my painting?" A voice from behind said. I looked back and saw a lady that's probably in her 30s'. "O-oh, yes! It's really beautiful." I exclaimed and bowed. "My name is Jungkook ma'am!" I said cheerfully and held out my hand.

"Aigoo, you're a charming fine man Jungkook." She complimented and accepted the hand shake. "My name is Sorim."

The lady introduced and smiled. I smiled back and continued to admire the painting. "The flower is a moon flower. It's a pleasant smelling flower that opens in the dusk and closes in the morning." The lady said.

"I'm sure that many will find this portrait pleasing." I said and and faced her. "I need to go now ma'am. It was nice meeting you!" I said and bowed to her. "Aigoo, okay Jungkook-ah, hope to see you again." She said and waved goodbye.

———

"O-Oh, uhm... you came here early." Jin said as he was about to unlock the entrance door.
"Yeah, I didn't really read the files." Jungkook admitted and ducked his head low looking somewhere else.

Jin noticed that Jungkook was a bit uncomfortable since he encountered something that he's not supposed to see. He placed the lock inside his pocket and faced him.

"Hey, I don't want you to get uncomfortable around me. Besides we'll be working together from now on." Jin said and opened the door.
"Come on, I'll teach you what you'll need to do." He said and opened the door wider (?) for Jungkook to enter.

———

Taehyung's POV:

I was scrolling down through my phone when I suddenly smelt something burning in the kitchen. I panicked and ran as fast as I can over there, just to see Jimin with a flaming pan.

"Jiminn! Why is the pancake burning?!"
I yelled as I slapped him multiple times and took control of the pan. I placed the pan in the sink and turned the faucet on. Utensils scattered around, pancake batter everywhere and an open fridge. I faced Jimin that had a sorry look on his face.

"I thought you knew how to cook pancakes?!" I exclaimed as he picked up some of the mess that he made. "Ya! Look at me when I'm talking to you Park Jimin!" I yelled. This time he faced me with his pouting face.

"Taehyungie~ You know that I don't really cook well right? I was just trying my best to impress you, right~?" He said and showed his puppy eyes.

"Ya you-" before I can even say my sentence he cuts me off with a hug.

"Haa..." I sighed and held his soft locks whilst he snuggled closer. " I can't really get mad at you." I said as I now hugged him back. "I know."

He let go of the hug and smiled at me softly. "Don't worry about the mess, I'll clean it up while you go get ready." He said and pat my head. "Huh?" Confused as I titled my head.

"Well since we got nothing to do today, why not just hang out today hmm? And I'll make it up to you for making..... uhmm... yeah this mess." He told me and chuckled.
" Now go get ready! You smell nasty!" He teased and and picked up the utensils that were scattered.

"I'm not that stinking you know!" I said, I crossed my arms and pouted. "Ahh you, stop using my tactics." He came near and pinched my cheeks.

"Now hurry up! We'll have breakfast at the usual." He told me and slapped my butt.

I went to the shower and took off my clothes to get ready for the shower. I felt the warm water fall over my body.

'Heh.... Jimin is so cute sometimes.' I mentally said to myself and continued with my shower.

———————————————————————

Aye.....
Did your soul left your body  the way I did while watching the MV?? Hehehe...
Hope you'll like it💕💕

LOVE YOU SO BAD    LOVE YOU SO BAD

          NEOL WIHAE YEPPEUN GEOJISEUL              

BIJEONAE 💕💕💕