•36•

3rd person's POV

"Well, I'll get going then. Make yourselves at home. Goodbye!" Yoongi bids as he shuts the front door with a strong force. "Well, I guess that's that.." Jungkook laughs. "Yeah I guess.." Taehyung replies.

"So, uhm, since Yoongi hyung's gone for now.. Do you want you want to roam around the place? And don't worry we won't get lost. I know this place ever since we were high schoolers." Jungkook says breaking the silence. "Well sure, just let me get ready. Then we'll get going."

"Great! Well go now, shoo shoo!"

———

Both boys then again went back to the dog park because Taehyung thinks that it's a good idea to 'quickly greet them' since he claims that dogs have this special bond with people that they get attached to. Based from Taehyung.

After that, they both roam around the village. They went to a coffee shop that Jungkook used to go to when he and Yoongi have projects or homework to do.

"This place looks so cute!" Taehyung squeals. "Well I'm glad that you like it. Come on, let's sit over there near the view. That's Yoongi and I's favorite spot." Jungkook leads them both to the table. He pulls a chair out for Taehyung which Taehyung gladly accepted.

"The owner of this place is really nice. So be careful cause you might fall in love with him." Jungkook warns him jokingly. "I'll try not to." He replies which they both laugh at.

The door from the counter opens loudly. It came with a bang which both boys got surprised by. "Jungkookiieee!!" The guy that kicked the door open calls, his arms up in the air, nearly about to tear up from joy. 

Jungkook stood up and quickly ran to the stranger. It was like a romantic scene wherein the two lovers finally unite and finally have their long awaited hug.

They both hug each other while the stranger fakes a sob. "Jungkook-ah I missed you so much you dingus." Jungkook laughs at his say.
"Me too hyung." He replies.

They soon released from the hug. Taehyung with a shocked and confused face. "Uhm hi?" Taehyung hesitantly says. "Oh yeah I nearly forgot." Jungkook took Taehyung by the shoulder, pushing him forward. "Hyung this is Taehyung, and Taehyung this is Hoseok hyung, or you can call him Hobi hyung."

"Hi Taehyung! I hope to get to know you well!"

———————————————————————
Hey uhm sorry for the long wait. I focused on my exams but hey here's the update. Hru? :))