•16•

3rd person's POV:

After Taehyung had left, Jungkook was still there, standing. He didn't really know what just happened. He was confused to be honest. "Jungkook what are you doing there?" Jin asked which caught the younger's attention.

"A-ah, nothing hyung. I was just.. looking at the outside." Jungkook said and chuckled nervously. "Well, you better get back to work kid." Jin said and went back to the counter. Jungkook sighed in relief and went on cleaning the tables.

————

"Taehyung?" Jimin said as Taehyung had zoned out again. Jimin flicked Taehyung's head  playfully. The younger eventually caught his attention. "O-Oh, sorry Jiminie, I guess I zoned out again." Taehyung said and licked his ice cream.

Now they were currently in an amusement park. They've just arrived but they decided to sit for a while before having some fun.

"Is it about the new guy?" Jimin asked. "Yeah.." Taehyung said not looking at Jimin. "I mean if your weirded out I ca-." Before Jimin could even finish his sentence Taehyung got his ice cream and placed it in his mouth.

"No it's just, he looks familiar." Taehyung clarified Jimin and stood up. "Let's go now Jiminie~!" Taehyung said and pulled Jimin's arm.

Just awhile ago he was blank, but now he's happy. In fact he doesn't even want to talk about him.

"Wow change of emotion." Jimin said sarcastically. "Oh shut up Jimin. We came here to have fun remember?" Taehyung said and giggled whilst pulling Jimin further inside the park.

"Okay okay! Just let me finish my precious ice cream." Jimin dramatically said. "Fine." Taehyung said and giggle. "I'll just go to the bathroom." He said as Jimin confirmed.
"I'll wait for you outside the bathroom." Jimin said. Taehyung hummed in reply.

He entered the bathroom and did what he had to do. After that he washed his hands. He thought of Jungkook again and shook his head. "Ahh." He yelled quietly. He looked at himself in the mirror and stared for awhile.

"Kim Taehyuuung. Snap out of it, is was just probably nothing." He said to himself and dried his hands. He was bothered the fact that the male from earlier seemed oddly familiar. Once Taehyung is bothered with something, he'll definitely want an answer.

Before he left he fixed himself and finally left.
As Jimin has said, he was waiting for Taehyung outside. "Let's go!" Taehyung said and faced Jimin in front. He held out his hand for Jimin to take "Okay let's go." Jimin said and held his hand.

———————————————————————

The next chap will be good I swear :'-)