•6•

Jungkook's POV:

"Hyung what should I do?" I asked as I repeatedly walked back and forth.

After my parents had left, I immediately called Hoseok hyung and informed him that I will be going to his house.

I knew him since I was in first grade.
I was so shy back then and he was so outgoing.

He's three years ahead of me, but since his father and my father are good friends, I get to see him quite frequently.

Our fathers would always bond with each other and bring us with them when they have available time.

And eventually, we became best friends along with Namjoon hyung. He and Namjoon hyung are in the same age. And as for me well... I'm three years younger.

We don't really mind about our age gap because the bond between individuals are more important.

"Yah Jungkook-ah, why don't you just sit down will you? You're starting to bug me." Hoseok warned as his eyes were glued on the paper.

"Ahh hyung, just deal with the paper work later. I really need your help." I said in which he scoffed off.

"Can't you see this is important?" He said not looking up to me.

"Well can't you see that I am in need of help?" I replied back.

"Aishh this kid, why did you have to call me and not Namjoon? I mean he clearly has lots of free time." Hoseok said still not looking up.

"He's probably hooking up with someone in a random party right now... You already know that guy's hormones." I said while smirking, which caused him to look up.

"Yah! You pabo! We were both really drunk back then and didn't know what happened!" Hoseok said as he tackled me on the floor.

"Okay hyu- I won't do it again promise!" I managed to say.

"You better not, or else next time I'll fvcking rip that pretty neck of yours..." Hoseok said whilst letting me go.

"No you wouldn't, you love me too much to do that thing~"

"Aish this kid, let's just go to Starbucks and talk about it there. I really need a break from all those shit I did ." Hoseok said as he took his glasses off. ( Yep he's wearing one)

------------------------------------------------------

Heya~

I know the chaps are getting short but please bare with it.

Buh bai~