•15•

Part II

    3rd person's POV:

Once they were done eating. Jimin told Taehyung that he needed to get some water which Taehyung allowed him to. He went to the counter and lined up as there were a few customers that had just entered. Once it was his turn, Jin looked up with a surprised expression.

"Oh, Jimin, what do you need?" Jin questioned the younger. "Just water..." Jimin said before asking the question. Jimin hesitated to ask for a while but got the courage to do so.

"Well hyung, May I ask on who the new guy is?" Jimin questioned. "Oh yeah him, well, he's the boss' boss' son (you get it?) . Jeon Jungkook." Jin told the other. "Well what is he doing here?" Jimin asked. Or more like questioned.

"Well, I don't really know, but he'll just be serving for a month so like, I don't really have the answer to your question." Jin said. "Ahh, thank you for the information hyung." Jimin thanked.

Jin smiled at him as a reply and handed him a water bottle. The younger took the bottle and smiled at the elder thanking him. "Thanks again Jin hyung." Jimin said and headed to Taehyung's direction.

"Come on Tae, let's go now." Jimin said and went straight to the glass door. He stopped on the way and looked at Taehyung. "Oh, wait a sec, I need to tell something to Jin hyung first. I'll wait for you in the car." Taehyung informed which Jimin nodded and headed outside.

Taehyung went to the counter and greeted Jin.
Jungkook saw this and went to an empty table near them and pretended to clean it. He took a quick glance at the two and wiped the table while secretly listening.

Taehyung smiles softly at Jin, the other quickly returned it with a smile. "Jin hyung, can I ask on who the new guy is?" Taehyung asked. "Gosh, What is it with people asking me these questions." Jin sighted.

The younger giggled and smiled. "Well curiosity I guess." Taehyung said. "Oh, well he's Jeon Jungkook. The son of my boss' boss. I also don't know why he's here but he'll just serve for a month."

'So he wanted to know who I am? Or is he interested in me? Oh what the heck Jeon, as he said he was just curios.' Jungkook thought to his self and continued on listening.

"Oh, well thank you Jin hyung. I need to go now. Jimin is waiting for me in the car. Bye now!" Taehyung said giving the older his famous boxy smile. "Bye bye!" Jin replied to the younger. He walked off heading to the glass door.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had the urge to follow the other. So he ended up following him. Taehyung heard someone's footsteps and stopped on his tracks. He was about to open the door but before he could do that, he looked from behind him and saw the person that he was expecting.

He smiled softly at the boy that is now in front of him. Jungkook had no idea on why he suddenly did that. He was becoming soft just because of the boy right in front of him. The boy opened the door and just left like that.

———————————————————————

I don't even know what I wrote. At this point, Im sort of confused with my story so like imma need to edit some of the chaps. All of this ain't planned so like I just went with the flow. That's all Buh bai.