•8•

Jungkook's POV:

"Namjoon hyung?!" As soon as I spoke he immediately let go of his hand that was previously on the waist of the so called guy named Jin.

He was also wearing the uniform of the workers that was in the cafe I went awhile ago, so I'm guessing that he's one of them too.

"J-Jungkook umm... this is Jin! My umm friend." He said which sounded quite hesitant."Y-yeah...." Jin said quite down(?)

"And Jin this is Jungkook, he's umm.... the one that held the party last two days ago." Namjoon said.

Jin raised his hand for a hand shake which I hesitated at first but decided accepted it.
After we shook hands we had a good 2 minuets of awkward silence.

"N-Namjoon hyung.... you left your phone in the cafe and... uhh.... here just take it! Bye." I said and left off for not to have more am awkward tension between us.

As I walk by the streets, A certain advertisement building had caught my attention. The building had a picture of a boy. He was so gorgeous. I had second thoughts on whether I should go in or not, I hesitantly grip on the handle of the glass door but I decided on going in.

As I walk in, I was surprised on how fancy the place was. I looked around and saw a poster of the same boy on the advertisement board outside. I looked and observed the face of the boy in the picture- god he was beautiful.

 I looked and observed the face of the boy in the picture- god he was beautiful

I traced his features using my finger tips, and Wow, he's just so perfect. I couldn't help myself as I was clouded with dirty thoughts in my mind. Somehow this boy looks so oddly familiar.

While admiring the boy on the poster, I heard a loud ding which was a bell from the elevator. I turned around and saw the same guy on the poster, though he was with someone else. He just looks so handsome in real life rather on the poster.

As the boy passes by, I tried following him, But, it was too crowded due to the photographers around trying to take pictures and reporters asking for the upcoming photo shoots.

I tried getting my way through but somebody grabbed me by my arm.

"Fvck, what was that for Namjoon?" I asked. It was Namjoon who grabbed me. Damn that hurt.

"Yah you kid, what are you doing here? You could have got hurt you know that?? And it's hyung for you." Namjoon said with a hint of dissatisfaction in his voice.

I scoffed it off and held my arm, and fvck it really hurts. "Come to think of it.. why are you here anyways?" I asked but he just scoffed in reply and hugged my shoulder.

"Hey kook, why don't we just go to Starbucks and get you a drink eh? Don't worry I'll pay for it." He said.

"Tch... Fine your lucky I'm not in the mood to fight with you, dickhead." I said and removed his arm.

"But.... I think you might be in another mood, you have a little problem down there." Namjoon said and pointed at his  now hardened dick (?)

"Fvck you." I swore which he just chuckled.
"What were you thinking about? That boy? Well, he is hot tho..." He said teasingly.
"Oh shut the fvck up." I swore again. He laughed. "Just hurry up I'll wait for you outside."

———

Me and Namjoon have just arrived in Starbucks, I'm just here sitting and waiting for my order since he said that he'll handle it.
But I can clearly see that he's flirting with that Jin again.

And the thing that (Jung)shook me the most is that the boy is here.

I found myself staring at him, or more particularly his lips. He's talking to the guy that was maybe probably his body guard, but I don't know why I'm getting this sharp feeling in my chest every time I see him smile or laugh with that midget.

"Hey kid, stop starting. Drink it." Namjoon said and handed the frappe to Me which I  gladly accepted.

"Hey Namjoon, that guy looks so familiar." I whispered.