Request 2 for Angst

Warnings: Cursing, and Angst

Y'all know we wouldn't do this shit

But it was fun to write for some reason.

———

Tony Stark was a good man. He had changed for the better, for you. Everything he did was for you.

That's why he wore that beautiful goofy grin on his lips as he walked into the tower. He had a nice suit on, a cute bow tie wrapped around his neck. A grin so wide that it would've hurt a normal person to do so.

Bruce saw him and immediately grew confused, his eyes widen in realization and he tried to run after him.

Tony was practically skipping to the elevator, flowers in his hands as he got into the elevator. He shut the doors, not seeing Bruce run towards him.

Bruce alerted Jarvis and ran up the stairs. Tony smiled happily and the elevator dinged. The doors open, and he saw the door to your room open.

He straightened his bow tie and cleaned up his hair. He took a deep breath and walked towards the open door.

Bruce was finally upstairs. He screamed at Tony to stop. But it was too late.

Tony had opened the door just as Bruce screamed. He looked back at Banner in confusion. A loud moan escaped from your bedroom, and Tony froze.

His head whipped back around, his eyes widening like saucers. It took him a while to adjust to the scene. To actually grasp on what was happening.

Clothes discarded on the ground. Everything messy. It led to the moving bed. Pietro Maximoff on top of you, in his boxers.

Tony couldn't believe it.

"Y-Y/N?"

You looked up in shock and Pietro did as well. You both scattered up and off the bed. The flowers had slipped from Tony's hands and landed on the ground. His brown chocolate eyes laced with tears.

"Tony." But he was out the door. He was pissed off, more at himself for some reason. He stalked toward his room, and you heard the door slam. You felt so shameful, and Pietro was feeling the same.

Bruce shook his head in disappointment and walked away. Pietro got his clothing and zoomed out of the tower, embarrassed. You hurriedly put your clothing on and knocked onto Tony's door.

"Tony! I can explain!" You yelled as you knocked. You heard a huff and the door swung open. Tony's brown eyes looked into yours, full of hurt.

"Explain." His voice was small, like him, but it was shaking with tears.

"Tony...I should've never- I love you,"

"Really? Then what the fuck did I just walk on?"

"To-,"

"I can't believe you would do this to me...I thought...I.." Tony had to stop mid sentence to regain his composure. You heard him clear his throat shakily. He gulped and tears now brimmed his eyes. "I thought you loved me."

"I do! Tony, I do!"

"Why'd you go with Pietro?"

"..."

"Why him? Is it cause I was away on a mission too long?"

"No it's not that.."

"Then what is it?"

Tony then tilts his head towards you. Realization mixed with pain is displayed onto his face. He takes a small step backwards, his grip tightening now on the doorknob. Tears were now evident as they dropped down his cheeks.

"....It's cause he's younger...isn't it?"

You didn't utter a word, you stared at him in regret. Tony glares at you and slams the door shut. You look down and ran a hand across your face.

"Tony, please!" You exclaimed, only for Tony to scream,

"I DON'T FUCK WITH CHEATERS!"