Silly String/Requested

Requested by yo_its_rookie

Warnings: Cursing, Infinity War Spoilers.

Sequel to Bad Luck,

(I think you all know what's going to happen next, 😏)

———

You were worried sick, Peter and Tony haven't come home yet. People suspected Tony Stark was missing and it made you really nervous.

Especially when your son kept running in every 5 seconds to ask where his brother and dad was You were pacing your bedroom.

You hear a knock on your door and turned to see Pepper.

"Are they here?" You asked and she shook her head. You sighed and sat onto your bed. You feared you wouldn't see Tony or Peter again.

"Don't worry Y/N, they are going to be ok." Pepper said and you gave her a small smile.

What if they lost the fight? Pepper left you alone and walked around the corner. The waiting was tearing you apart each minute.

You checked to see if Stephen was asleep. He was cuddling his Spider-Man blanket to his chest.

You smiled and headed back to your room. You stayed up a bit, hoping Tony would come home soon.

You soon gave up and went to bed. Sleeping on your own at 12:00 AM. In the morning Tony had returned and your son gave him a large hug.

He was bruised up. Scars running along his chest and face. Some on his arms and legs. Bruises formed onto his face.

But he kept the same smile on his face. He instead focused his attention onto his son.

Tony had made him a suit, so when he was older he could take on the legacy as Iron Man.

———
Couple years after Infinity War
———

Stephen was in his Iron Man suit, his father made him. He was running around the tower attacking people.

"Ha got you!" He yelled and would unleashed a can of silly string onto them. It was adorable even when he was in the Iron Man suit.

He had once ambushed Tony in his lab and the boy ran out giggling. You burst out laughing when a pissed off Tony, with red silly string on his head walked out of the lab.

Stephen stopped and put his belongings onto the table. Taking several cans out and placing them into separate bags.

As Stephen set his stuff up onto a table you notice a blue can of silly string left alone.

"Stephen you forgot one." You said and he shook his head.

"No I saved a can for Peter!" You chuckled and smiled at your son, he remembered how much Peter loved to play with him using silly string.

"Speaking of Peter, Do you wanna go visit your big brother?" Tony asked and Stephen nodded happily. He stuffed the blue can into his jeans and ran off into the car. You drove as Tony talked to Stephen.

You and Tony smiled and soon got to the destination. You parked the car and Stephen ran out. You and Tony walked behind him.

He excitedly took out the blue can of silly string.

"Hey Peter! I got you a blue can of silly string! I remembered how much you liked them." He said placing the can onto Peter's grave.

Stephen smiled and you kept back tears that were forming in your eyes. Tony felt the tears come down his cheek.

"I miss you."