Coffee/Requested

Requested by heywhatsupimagirl

#207: Make Out

Warnings: Cursing, Slight smut

———

You sit on the couch next to Clint, who's chatting with Bucky. You snort and listen in on their conversation.

Just as the Archer was gonna roast Bucky back to the 1940s, a loud crash was heard, along with a tireless Steve groaning. He walks into the room and sighs.

"I just witnessed Tony drop his coffee," He says and rolls his eyes. You chuckle lightly as Clint tips his head to the side, as if asking Steve to explain further.

Steve shrugs, "I don't know, he's just staring at it now," he sits next to Bucky and Clint laughs.

———
Couple minutes later
———

"GET ME PRINGLES!" Clint yells from the couch. You give him a thumbs up and head to the kitchen. You walk towards the pantry and start to get the things, then you see Tony. He is still staring at his coffee and broken shards of mug on the ground. Tears streaming down his face.

"Uhhh, Tony you good?" You asked opening the chip bag.

Tony looks up and nods slowly. You raise a brow as he slowly picks up the broken mug pieces and cleans up the mess.

You go back to the couch with a bag of chips for everyone, including yourself.

"Tony was still staring at the coffee while I walked in. He was crying, too. At this point I'm too scared to help," You joke causing Steve to snort harder than expected. Clint laughs at the super soldier and looks back at the tv again.

You smile and lay down against Clint's shoulder. Clint smirks and winks at Steve who rolls his eyes.

About an hour into the movie, Tony walks in with a huge bag of Doritos and sits next to you on the couch. You lay your head in Clint's lap and prop your feet onto Tony's lap. He tenses slightly then realizes it's you and smiles.

Steve sits on the ground, he's so transfixed into the movie that he doesn't notice Bucky fall asleep on his shoulder.

You shove another chip into your mouth, and smack Clint's hand as he tries to steal one. He lets out a whine and tries again, this time you give one to him. He grins and eats it happily.

Tony is still eating that large pack of Doritos. For some reason, your eyes were drawn to him now.

The way his hair was adorable disheveled, his eyes gazed at the tv like a four year old. The small smile on his lips when something funny happened. The way his eyes lit up when he caught you looking at hi-

Wait what the fuck.

You snapped out of the trance and saw Tony looking back at you. You had been caught staring at him, and he found it enlightening. He grinned at you in a smol manner and you could've swore he was blushing.

But it was pretty dark in the room, so you weren't' certain.

Clint fell asleep and you got out of his lap. You leaned against Tony's chest this time. Tony didn't look at you, but his grin widened.

"Tony," you whispered. He moved his head to look at you and was greeted with a kiss on the lips. He gradually smiled against the kiss and deepened it. You both separated panting for breath a few moments later.

You sat up and attached your lips to his again. Tony brought you closer to him and his lips moved down to your jaw. He let out a low moan, which erupted from his throat.

His lips were back on yours again and he slipped his tongue slyly into your mouth. You moved closer to his lap causing him to gasp at the suddenly closeness.

"WOAAAAH, CAN YOU GUYS NOT?!" Sam said looking the other way. Steve turned to look at you two and snorted.

"PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" Clint yelled and put a pillow over his face. You and Tony had already stopped kissing and were staring at the team.

"EXACTLY! WE DON'T NEED TWO MORE AVENGERS STICKING THEIR TONGUES DOWN EACH OTHERS THROATS!" Bucky screeched and threw a pillow at Tony's head.

"DAMN OK JEEZ," You said laughing. Tony let out a small laugh as well, which you found adorable.

"So Stark, how about coffee tomorrow?" You asked looking at the billionaire. Tony smirked and nodded. You got up from the couch and grinned.

"Alright then it's a date. Just don't drop the coffee this time metal man!" You teased as you walked towards your bedroom.