My Type Of Game/Requested

Requested by AbbygailWhiles

Warnings: Cursing, Smut

———

Everyone was seated in a circle, exchanging nervous glances at each other. It was silent and the air was full of tension.

It was crazy, Bucky glared at Sam, Sam glared at Bucky, Steve stared at Bucky *cough* Lovingly *cough*, Tony was secretly staring at you, Bruce stared at everyone with a questioning look.

"So is someone going to go?" Bruce asked and everyone finally focused on the hat on the floor. Tiny pieces of folded paper filled it.

"I'll do it." Steve said and nervously put his hand into the hat. Tony crossed his fingers and Clint bit his lower lip.

Steve pulled a folded piece of paper out and his eyes widen.

"Tony." He said. Tony's head whipped in his direction.

"Which game will we be playing today?" Steve asked and Tony smirked. Everyone prepared for the worst.

"7 Minutes in Heaven." He said with a wicked grin. Everyone let out a groan in annoyance.

Tony fist-pumped into the air and went to get the items. He went through everyone's rooms and found one item for each of them.

"Loki, Thor! You guys playing?!" Tony asked before searching into their rooms.

"I am not willing to partake into any childish Midgardian games!" Loki commented, but was dragged by Thor towards the circle.

Tony snickered and hurriedly got all the items. He placed them into a box and walked into the room. 

"Ok, Rogers. You go first." Stark said awaiting Steve's reaction. Steve glared at him and put his hand into the box.

His hand reached for a bunch of items. Some sharp, cold, smooth, and etc. His hand hovered over an item. It was a plush and a bit warm.

Steve grasped it and his hand came back to the surface. His eyes widen, it was a teddy bear. He held it with two hands and his eyes scanned the crowd awaiting his partner.

Bucky sighed and stood up. Steve's eyes widen and his cheeks turned a bit red.

"Go on you lovebirds. Remember 7 minutes!" Tony yelled and shoved them into a cramp closet.

Everyone stared at each other.

"So do we just wait?" You asked, Tony nodded.

"Who do you hope to get Romanoff?" Tony asked and Nat gave him a glare.

"You, Tony." She said sickeningly.

"Really?" He asked cocking a brow.

"No, you idiot!" She said causing you to burst out laughing. Clint and you held onto each-other as happy tears came down your cheeks.

"You two shouldn't be laughing. I recall you two crying over a movie." Tony teased and Clint's facial expression changed.

"HOW DARE YOU! Infinity War was a really emotional movie." Clint said.

"I wasn't talking about that one." Tony said and chuckled.