Prank War/Requested

Requested by WoodlandBeasts

#65: "Did You do something different with your hair?"
#150: "What on earth are you wearing?!"
#57: "Is that my shirt?"
#109: "Why are you Naked?!"

Warnings: Cursing,

———

"CLINT IM GONNA HURT YOU!" You yell as the archer giggles from the vents. The Avengers decided that they should all go on a vacation. More importantly inside a cabin in the fucking woods.

In doing so, Clint thought it was a great idea to put some fucking hair dye in your shampoo. So now your hair is completely purple.

"CLINT!" You yelled as you passed by Tony who chuckled. You glare at Tony and roll your eyes.

"Hey Y/N, did you do something different with your hair?" He asked smirking. You stick up both of your middle fingers at him making him roll his eyes.

"COME ON CREW WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" Steve said as he packed all the essentials to go swimming.

"STEVE LOOK WHAT CLINT DID TO ME!" You yelled at the solider, he just sighed and gave Clint a glare.

"Try to wash it off in the pond, we'll be in the jacuzzi!" Steve said and ran towards them.

"Also, please don't waste my shampoo, it takes a lot to look this good," Bucky added, doing a hair flip.

You laugh and get your clothes and head towards the pond. You couldn't believe you had to get into this cold ass fucking pond. Everyone by now was probably near the jacuzzi's and you were here.

You started to strip your clothes off, thinking of ways to prank Clint back. You start to get into the cold water, you bit your lip at how fucking freezing it was.

You finally got some shampoo and scrubbed it into your hair.

"I swear if this shit doesn't come off, I'm gonna fucking hurt Clint," You growl and rinse it off.

"You're gonna do what?" A voice came. You opened your eyes to see Clint smirking, in his arms were all your clothes. You glare at him, knowing what he was about to do.

"Barton, don't you-," But before you could threaten him, Barton ran off. Not giving you time to yell after him and curse him out.

You mentally face-palmed and looked around. You were basically stuck in the ice cold water.

"I swear I will kill Clint when I get out of here!" You growl and start to get out of the pond quietly.

You wrapped your arms around yourself, mostly because it was cold. And you WERE FUCKING NAKED. You honestly regret even going into the pond naked at this point. You sigh and start walking towards the large cabin.

You hoped no one saw you as you got to the door and walked inside quietly. You were almost at your door, ALMOST. Then you heard a muffled voice coming from behind you.

You turned around to see Tony with wide eyes. This was totally not awkward at all?! You swore if Tony made a fucking sexual remark right now, you were gonna lose it.

Instead, Tony stuttered. YES, STUTTERED.

"I-I just came to get my phone, I left it on the couch," He said and motioned to the object on the couch.

"Why are you naked?" He asked, you gave him a look and told him about Clint. Tony nodded and looked really awkwardly at the ground.

He rubbed the back of his neck embarrassingly. You and him just stared at each other for a couple seconds.

"You need something to wear?" Tony asked a couple minutes later. You were gonna say no, you had packed for the whole trip. But then you realized that Clint took all your clothes.

You nodded and the older male gave you a small smile. He walked past you to his room and brought out a pair of sweat pants, boxers, and a tee shirt.

You put the shirt on without a hesitation. You gave him a look when he gave you his boxers.

"They're clean. I promise," He mumbled and you chuckle lightly. You put them on along with the pair of oversized sweats.

"Thanks Tony, I owe you one," You said and Tony looked at you. He gave you a genuine smile and nodded.

"Anytime," He commented. He noticed you grinning at him, and suddenly the top of his ears grew red. It took you a few minutes to realize he was blushing. You found it absolutely adorable that thee Tony Stark was blushing.

You couldn't help but giggle at him, which caused him to grow a little more red. You pecked his cheek lightly and walked towards the rest of the group.

Tony smiled at the gesture and walked behind you towards the others.

Clint smirked, thinking he's achieved something with the Prank War. But then he noticed you were fully clothed.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU WEARING?!" He shrieked as he took in your attire.

"Clothes," You said giving him a shit-eating grin. Clint mumbled a curse as Steve looked up at you.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked as Bucky rolled his eyes. You shook your head and motioned to Tony behind you.

"Ok, I just thought you stole my shirt," Steve said and put his shades on. You scoffed at him and laughed.

"Did ya know Tony can blush?" You asked the team. Clint and Steve looked up again.

"No I don't!" Tony defended himself. He crossed his arms cockily and smirked at the others. They all shrugged and you smiled.

"Whatever you say Genius," You mumble and peck his lips lightly. Tony smiles and begins to blush uncontrollably. You laugh as you walk towards the cabin once again.

Clint already taking several photos and videos.