Regret/Dad!Tony Stark

You felt betrayed in every way possible. Your boyfriend had cheated on you yesterday. You caught him making out with another girl from school.

You walked out of your bedroom, your eyes red and puffy from sobbing. You had to get over him.

You took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen where Bucky was seated. You smiled and sat next to him. He passed you a donut and you ate it happily.

"Something Wrong?" Bucky asked, noticing your red eyes. You placed the donut down and sighed.

"Well, it's just that..." You trailed off and picked at your donut with your finger. You felt tears run down your cheeks.

"Is that donuts I smell?" Clint's yells were heard. He ran into the kitchen and quickly grabbed a donut. Natasha rolled her eyes and followed him.

Bucky sent them a pained look and turned back to you. Clint saw your broken state and immediately grew worried. Nat said beside you.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Clint asked softly. You wiped away your tears.

"Well, I was a-at a party yesterday a-and I went with my boyfriend," You said and Bucky nodded. He noticed Steve enter the room, he motioned him over.

"I went to go get a drink. *notice Steve's look* Of juice Steve. I swear." You comment. He chuckled and you felt a smile tug onto your lips.

Sam and Bruce seemed to notice the Avengers crowd around you. They sat near you and listened closely.

"I came back and, h-he..." You couldn't bring yourself to say it. Sam tilted his head to the side.

"What?" Sam asked.

"He was making out with another girl." You mumbled and the Avengers clench their jaws. Bruce felt himself grow more angry. Steve tried to calm him down while clutching his shield.

Bucky raised a brow and clenched his fist. Nat pulled a gun out of no where.

"Where is this boy?" Natasha asked and as if on cue. Your boyfriend walked into the kitchen, with your father.

"He's right there." You said. The Avengers glared towards him and walked over to him. You watched from afar.

"You Son of a bitch." Clint said and aimed the bow at the boys head.

"Woah. Woah. What's going on?" Tony asked looking at them. His eyes moved to your dad figure.

"Baby, are you ok?" He asked. He motioned to the boy beside him to stay where he was. Tony walked over to you.

"What's wrong."

"Peter cheated on me." Tony felt himself tense at those words. He clenched his fists and looked at Peter.

He pulled his repulser up and aimed it Peter's head. Peter's eyes widen and he stood up looking around wildly.

"Why'd you cheat? Didn't I tell you what would happen if you hurt my babygirl?" Tony growled angrily. Peter gulped and looked from you and the Avengers.

"It was an accident." Peter said and Bucky narrowed his eyes at him. Tony tugged him by his shirt collar.

"I swear to god Peter, Why!" Tony said through clenched teeth. Peter sighed and gave you a small smile.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I shouldn't have cheated. It was just in the heat of the moment." Peter said truthfully.

"I know you won't be able to forgive me, but, friends?" Peter asked. You walked over to him and sighed. You nodded slowly and shook his hand.

"Friends." You said. The Avengers backed off but glared at Peter.

"Besides. I have someone else to set you up with." Peter said and you gave him a weird look.

"Yeah, he's really nice, immature at times, but he's respectful." Peter said describing the man. Tony cocked his head to the side.

"His name is Wade Wilson." Peter said and you nodded happily. The Avengers nodded and gave you a smile.

"I want to meet this Wade Wilson." You said happily. Peter smiled back, Happy you weren't angry at him anymore.

"I thought you'd never ask."