Request 2 for Smut

Start from the beginning

The guards walk past you two finally. You both pull away, gasping for air. Tony's tongue darted out from between his lips as he nervously looked around. Your hands were on his chest as you both looked around.

"Thank god," You murmured and rested your head back against the wall, arched back. Tony dipped his head down unexpectedly, and his wet lips landed onto your neck. You gasped as his wet tongue danced against your neck, his lips working to make hickeys.

"Tony, now?" You gasp between breaths. Tony let's out a growl in reply. "We gotta get back to the mission."

Tony stepped back, his brown orbs looking into your eyes. He nods and steps back, wiping his wet lips with the back of his hand. You stand back up off the wall and straighten your outfit. You grab the case from his hand and start to walk down the hall to look for Steve.

Suddenly, Tony grabs your arm and spins you around. You let out a small yelp and you are face to face with the billionaire again. You're about to scold him when his fingers dance against your arm and to your wrist.

"We can go back to the mission," Tony murmurs lowly, his voice gruff. "But," He adds and then moves your palm swiftly, pressing it against his tight erection. He leans down to your ear. "I'm gonna need you to take care of this first."

You bit your tongue to keep from gasping, as your palm was tightly pressed against him. 

You gave him a glare, "We're in the hallway you idiot."

Tony's lips form a smirk and he pulls into the nearest room. It was an office, with a desk chair, among other things. Tony closed the door and locked it behind him. You drop the case onto the ground and he smirks.

"We gotta make this quick," He growled and unbuckled the belt from his pants. Tony crashed his lips into yours in a heated kiss as you took your top off. His hands helped you tug your pants and undergarments off as he finished discarding his jeans.

Tony switched his comm off, and you followed his lead.

His lips separated from yours, still hovering over yours. His tongue poked out and licked your top lip. You shuddered and he grinned.

KInkY bitch.

Once you both were completely stripped, he propped you up against the wall, wrapping your legs around his waist. Your bodies collided together, his lips found yours again. The kiss filled with pure lust as his tongue worked the inside of your wet cavern. Your fingers thread through his brown locks as his cock was pressed against you. His lips lost contact with yours, and he took a deep breath.

"You ready baby?" Tony asked, his voice gravely. You nodded, awaiting for him to move.  You both were breathless as Tony wiped away everything that was on the desk.

A photograph of a blond boy fell onto the ground. He seemed eerily familiar....

Tony didn't care, he just wanted to fuck you senseless. He placed you onto the edge of the desk, once he cleared it off. He settled at your entrance, and looked up at you grinning.

"Ready to take my cock princess?" He growled. Tony saw you nod and he plunged his cock into you. You both moaned at the feeling instantly. Tony grabbed your hips as you grabbed at the edge of the desk. Tony's hips moved forward sharply, he was able to slip in easily.

The billionaire threw his head back in pleasure as he thrusted into you faster. "So wet.." was all he was able to say through a clenched jaw. He gasped when your hips started to move against his.

He moved faster, his pace picking up. You were so tight against him, it almost sent him over. But he kept his composure and his cock worked harder inside you. You kept spewing curse words as he kept thrusting.

"Fuck," He commented as he felt your walls clench around him. Moans filled the room along with Tony's growls. Pants started to grow louder as you both reached your high. The desk started to grow cold against your hot skin.

"Fuck, Tony."

Tony moaned out your name as your walls clenched around him tightly. He felt you climax onto his cock, sending him over. Tony moaned loudly and he came inside you.

You both tried to regain your breathing and get cleaned up. Tony put his clothes on and zipped up his pants. You easily got your clothes back on, and straightened your hair.

Tony finished and you both nodded. He grabbed the suitcase and you both walked out like nothing happened. You hooked your arm in Tony's as you both walked out of the building.

Steve was there, he saw you both and gave you glares.

"Where the hell have you two been?!" He asked and Tony shrugged. He gave Steve the case.

"Well at least you got the thing we came for." Steve looked up to see Tony smirking. You snorted and laughed. Steve furrow his brows together, then he understood.

"You both are absolutely fucking disgusting,"

"Language Rogers," Tony warned smiling innocently. Steve shook his head and you all travelled back to the HQ. Bruce's eyes light up at the sight of you all. You all got off the platform and walked towards him.

"You guys finally came back!" Scott said smiling. You handed him the case which he squealed at. You look around questioningly.

"Where's Nat?" You asked, and Tony nods in agreement. Steve was also curious at where she was. Before Bruce could reply, someone yelled.

"TURN OFF THE FUCKING COMMS, YOU FUCKING HORNY TEENS! YOU DIDN'T TURN THEM OFF, YOU CHANGED THE SIGNAL DUMBASSES!"

"..Sorry Nat.."