Baby sitter prt2

I felt his breath against my neck. Which gave me goosebumps all over.
       "Wait-no- Colby this is wrong." I tried loosening his grip but he wouldn't budge.
       "Why? We're just beginning to have fun." He whispered into my ear. His breath hovered over my neck and eventually starting to pepper kisses down to my shoulder. His one hand held me close to his body and the other slowly inches down to my thighs. The feeling of the water and his hand turned me on even more. I already know makeup can not cover the deep velvety color he left on my skin. Colby's hand made it down to the spot I wanted it the most. He rubbed in figure eights. Adding more pressure to my sensitive clit. My moans we soft and filled Colby's echoing bathroom walls. His body rubbed against mine and I could feel him grow against me.  He groaned in my ear. His moans were deep and raspy, sexy, all I wanted to hear is him being pleasured by my touch. He turned me around, he took notes on my body in his head.
        "Beautiful." Colby said making me blush.
He pick me up and swung my legs around his torso. He held me up against the wall. He rubbed his cock against my slit and not pushing into me. He just rubbed me with his length. Our moans began to mix. "I want you bad." Colby breathed out, still grinding against my body. He carried me out of the shower and onto his bed and his sheets were silky. He sat on the ledge of the bed what is he doing?
    "Come here babygirl." I got up and obeyed him. I stood In front of him.
Water is still dripping down my body and glistening against the light.
      "Ride my thigh." He licked his lips and along with a lip bite. I got in top, his thick skin felt good against my exposed heat. I began moving my hips back and forth against his thigh.
     "Who made you this wet babygirl?" He helped move my hips faster.
     "Mmmmmm." My moans got louder as he forced my hips to going at a faster pace.
     "Use your words princess. Tell daddy who made you like this?" He stared deep into my eyes, making me melt on him like butter. "You did daddy, uh-fuck!" I felt the knot form in my stomach. "Daddy I'm close!"
      He stopped me. I looked dumbfounded, why did he stop??
I looked at him in confusion. My eyebrows narrowed.
  Colby slowly pushed my body onto the cold silky red sheets.
  "I want you now." He teased my entrance causing me to gasp. He pushed into me. Leaving moon crescent shapes Long my hips. He still pushed in slowly. Feeling him fill every part of me up. "Fuck- Colby." Moaned out as he reached my g-spot. "Arghhh! Y/n your so tight." My mouth made and "o" his pace got faster. His head board is now hitting the wall. Our moans mixed. My hands wondered to his back. He trusted deeper, making me scratch down his back definitely making red marks. His thumbs making oval bruises on my hips. Knowing I'm not gonna walk for a week after this. "You feel so good babygirl." He went faster, which I didn't even know was possible, like he has super powers like the flash. My hands grabbed onto his shoulders trying to slow him down. I can't take the pleasure anymore, I felt weak under him. Which gave him joy knowing what he could do to me.
    Colby pinned my arms back to the bed. Now I'm in his full control. "I'm in charge babygirl, obey me or you will be punished."
I nodded my head. He kissed down my neck before he continued to pound into me. I wrapped my legs around his torso, so he could go deeper.
Not so long after, I began to clench around him. I released and he continued to trust harder. "Uh- fuck daddy!"
He pulled out, "ride me baby." He laid back and I got on top. I hovered over his length. I sunk down onto him. Which went deeper, I started bouncing and Colby held onto my hips. His head tilted back into the pillow. He watched me bounce up and down on him. "Argh, right their babygirl." He moved my hips back and forth. He stopped me and began to thrust into m while I was as still on top of him. I'm having my 2nd orgasm, we finally released at the same time. I rode out my high earning moans from Colby. I collapsed next to him.
   "Damn babygirl we should fuck more often, we should be fuck buddies." He suggested, I thought about it. Fuck it!
    "Ok."
Colby smirked............

Series?