Exploring

Aaaayyyyeeee back with another, I just got back from dance class and I'm supposed to be doing homework but I'm doing this for you, the 2nd story goes to Jpari315 i love ya girl❤️ I love all of you too thank you for supporting me I wish I could meet all of you. Anyways, enjoy the story❤️😩😫✌🏻

"Hey julia! Wait!" I hear echoing behind me in the school hallway. I already knew it was Colby, I was anticipating that one. I turned and a smile appeared on my face. I've loved Colby since a year after I've met him. He has the cutest smile as he approaches me. And his jawline is like a clock. He's just so perfect. "Hey Julia" he's bent over trying to catch his breath. I was out of my trance and embarrassed for how long I've been staring. "Hey Colby" I giggled. "I know a place we can explore" he's whispered as if there was somebody behind us. "What place are we talking about" I lifted one eyebrow. "Abandoned asylum" I giggled he's too silly. "Julia I'm serious! This place is a big deal" I can feel my heart race. Call me pussy but no way I'm going in that place. " no way Colby, I'm out" I saw the puppy eyes. I can't stand it when he does that and he knows it too. Ugh why does he have to be so cute. I'm 2 faced when it comes to Colby. One second I'm all crushy crushy on him and the next I pretend he's like a brother or something. But I'm just too scared to show my feelings. It's just never going to happy. I get a sudden sadness but I put my mask back on. "Fine I'll go" I can see the excitement light up in his big blue eyes.

I'm in my room packing up my exploring gear. Flash light, check. Dust mask, check. As I go down my list I keep in my back pack. My phone rings with the usual apple phone ringtone. Immediately seeing Colby's name pop up on the bright screen. "Hello?". "You ready?"I hear his whisper on the other end. I check down the hall to see my moms light off which means she's finally asleep. " yeah the close is clear" I open my curtains and see Colby's black car waiting. Cracking the window trying not to wake up my mom from the squeakyness of the window. Sneaking out the usual way. Out the window, onto the roof, and sliding down the post into the garden.

"Let's do this" Colby's days before starting his engine. Taking off down the road.

"Where's this place at?" I was curious to know because I've never seen on around here. " its a bit of ways up the hill on Ralph st". "Colby are you nuts! You know damn well that's where all the cults meet up!" This boy is gonna be the death of me! Litterly! Colby's face shows he knew exactly what we were getting into when he first told me at school. " ugh Colby" I put my face into my hand and leaned on the car door. "Well if I told you where it was, you would of never came" Colby's not wrong after all. I need to stop being a pussy and just do it.

As he drove up the hill, the road became dirt and the trees had less and less leaves. It was more creepy. And not just because it's night, I actually have a bad feeling about this place. We're getting closer and closer. Seeing the top of the building just over the tree horizon. Our car being the only light source. Goosebumps began to cover my arms. "Hey here's a good spot to hide the car, we can walk the rest" Colby pointed, I looked over to the direction in which his finger is pointed to. It was like and off road u-turn type of thing. Colby parked in a way in which if we were to get in trouble where able to get out with out having to turn the car all the way round.

We've been walking on this dirt road for 10mins but feels like an hour has past. "Remember the day we met?" Colby breaks the silence. I giggled at this memory. "Yeah, we were in Spanish class and you asked me for a pencil, after that we were talking and pissing off the teacher. I remember she even tried to move our seats but we just wouldn't shut up"
We laughed. "I remember playing kahoot and our team name was ( mrs. Dilly eats ass) and she would just scream at the class to try to get someone to confess" Colby was laughing so hard he could barely breath. My feelings for him grew stronger. There was a moment of silence. Colby stopped, "Julia I'm so glad we met, you've been the realest" " you have been too".

We see the entrance now. Stopping to get our masks on and flash lights ready. "STOP!" He whispered scream. " what I whispered". I can hear someone scream. "Colby?" I see Colby walking ahead of me looking around. "Colby, come on let's go, we're not safe here" I was starting to get creeped out. "Hey!" Me and Colby jumped. We turned to see what looks like a guy that works for security but doesn't have a badge. "Sir it's dangerous out here. We think someone screamed just at the bottom of that hill" colby explains. " seems like teenagers partying down there" this guy seems weird. He has a scruffy beard and a deep raspy voice and a accent in which he sounded like he's from down south. He wore overalls and a gray t-shirt just underneath. " I can escort you back to your car down there" how does he know where we parked? I think I'm getting a bit paranoid. We began to walk and I can hear the mans heavy boots walking on the ground. He was weirdly too close to me. When I walked a bit faster, he walked a bit faster. Colby took notice. "So Julia. How long have you know him?" "Since...." I froze, how did he know my name?! "COLBY! RUN!" We bolted for the car and we can hear that mans voice echo. "Get back here!". Luckily we made it back to the car and zoomed down the dirt road. The car was filled with the sounds of us trying to catch our breaths.

We're back in civilization. "This has to be our secret" I said in shock and eyes wide open like I've drunk too much coffee. "Agreed".

He pulled in front of my house and it was quiet. " Colby I just wanted to say..." I was interrupted by his lips connecting to mine. Our foreheads touched. "I've wanted to do that for a long time" he breathed out and smiled. "I did too" smiling just as much as he did. "I love you so much Julia" " I love you too colby".