New hottie on the block prt 2

"Are you fucking kidding me!"
"I'm so sorry, here let me help" he grabs a napkin .
" no get away from me"
"Look I'm so sorry"
"No your not"
I started running back to my house. I'm so angry.

"I'm having a really bad day!"
"Why I thought I cheered you up?" Jake is confused.
" this dumb ass tripped and spilled his scorching hot coffee all over me!"
" well did he say sorry?"
" yeah, but all guys are assholes"
" y/n you have to get over your break up" he concerned me.
" I can't get over it, I caught him in the act. It broke my heart" I started tearing up.
"Hey it's ok , come over to my house , oh and there's a friend over but I hope that won't bother you"
" it won't, I'll be over in 10 mins"

2weeks ago....

Y/n  just got home from a long day of work at the diner. Y/n decided to surprise her/his boyfriend Grayson , seeing that he's finally off tour and all. She walked in side and heard laughing. As she reached the top of the stairs the laughing became more echoed . She stood out side Grayson's door. Hesitant at first, but finally worked up the courage to open the door. Seeing your best friend on top of Grayson naked.

Now..........

I pulled up in front of Jakes house . Still having that memory in bedded in my mind. I got out of the car and walked up to the front door . I rung the door bell and waited. I can here jake run to the door.
"Y/n!"
I giggled , he can be such a dork sometimes.
"Come on in, and I have someone you can meet" 
I walked into the living room seeing the same guy that spilled his coffee on me earlier.
"Y/n meet Colby. Colby meet y/n"
" hey it's clumsies"
"Hey it's coffee stain"
Jake stood there dumbfounded.
"Hold up" he walked to us
" your the bitch that was screaming at him?!" He laughed
" bitch?" I looked at Colby
" sorry I was mad and in the moment"
" it fine , to be honest I did call you an asshole so now where even"
" we're even"
We shook hands.

" and that's how I meet you dad" a tear rolled down my face as I look at Colby sleeping in the hospital bed.
"Mom, is dad gonna be ok"
I took my sons tiny hand and held it.
"I don't know baby boy"....

Hey guys I hope you liked that one and if you wanna possibly see a part 3 , comment please and thank you for reading ❤️❤️❤️