Baby sitter

I've been looking for babysitting jobs, but no luck yet. I've looked through news papers and bulletin boards in restaurants. I finally gave up hope, doing my math homework as my mom walked into the kitchen.
   "Good news y/n." He hands clapped together.
   "Mom, what's with all the fuss?" I looked at her then back down at my paper.
    "The new family next door needs a new babysitter, and I told them that you would love to do it."
     "Oh my god! Thank you so much mom." I jumped up and gave her the biggest hug. I guess I'm babysitting a little girl names Jess and the older brother is Colby but he's a year older so why isn't he babysitting?

      Today is my first day in the job as the babysitter.  I'm super nervous that the kid won't like me. I took my purse and waved my mom good bye. Walking only just a few steps and I'm at the front door. *knock knock knock* the palms of my hands started to sweat and my heart raced. Do I really need a job?
      The door opened reveling and older women around her 40's. She was wearing an long red dress and black pumps to match. "May I help you?" She looks around me seeing that I'm alone.
       "Uh- I'm the new babysitter." I raised an eyebrow.
       "Ah- yes come on in." She stepped aside for me to walk in. Already the house was stunning and fancy. "Dan, come on we're gonna be late!" Mrs. Brock shouted up the stairs.
        "Jess is asleep, and Colby will be home soon." She checked her watch. "I left money on the counter to order pizza and wings for dinner." Mr. Brock paced around the room now. "Uh- if you need to call me, the number is on the fridge."
     And with that, mr and mrs. Brock left and I was stuck not knowing what to do to spare some time.
     I turned on Netflix and binge watched American horror story. Evan Peters is so hot, I can't help but stare at him the whole time.
    "I'm home!" Colby busted through the front door.
    "Oh, and you must be my......"
    "Babysitter." I interrupted, my first impression already was that he's is a bad ass, emo, fuck boy.
    "You don't just have to be my babysitter." He winked at me and I looked in disgust.
    "We're ordering pizza for dinner." I ignored his remark. I have to get through the rest of the night dealing with this.
      "Let me know when it's here babygirl." He ran up stairs to his room. Babygirl? Not going to happen!
     I began to pick up my phone to order pizza. My phone already buzzed with the caller Id as (mrs. Brock) I immediately picked the phone.
    "Hello, mrs. Brock."
   "Hey, y/n, your gonna here to stay the night."
   "If that's alright with you?" She interrupted my pause.
   "Oh- uh- yeah of course." I smacked my face feeling like and idiot. ON THE FIRST DAY IF THE JOB!
   "Oh good, call me if there's any trouble with Colby."
   "Oh-ok...." she hung up and now I'm stuck with a 19 year old boy that thinks he knows it all!

We finished dinner and my mom dropped me off clothes after work. I used mrs. Brocks guest bedroom. This bedroom didn't have its own shower.
I walked over to Colby's room so see where another shower is. "What do you want?" He raises his eyebrow.
    "I need to take a shower so can you show me where it is?"
Colby smirked, evil, dark smirk. This boys is crazy but, I kinda like it...?
     "You can use my shower." He waved his hand towards his bathroom door.
     "What do you say?" He only lifted his one eyebrow. It was hot, somehow I started to notice how hot he is.
      "Fine." I rolled my eyes and walked past him.
I undressed myself. I felt my bra slid off my shoulders and into the floor and soon after my panties. I warmed up my water before I got in. Letting my hair down from my tight bun. Taking off the nerdy glasses. My hair is a beautiful brunette and reached my lower back with loose beach wave curls. I soon aloud my body so be engulfed with hot steamy water. Which feel good against my skin as it traveled down my body.
        I felt a gust of wind on my body and shortly after, a pair of strong arms. I looked down and I can see the veins that popped out of Colby's arm and all the way down to his hands.
        "Col-......"
        "Shhh, relax babygirl. Let me take care of you." I felt his breath against my next, which gave me goosebumps everywhere.

Cliffhanger, part 2 coming soon. Comment if you wanna see part 2❤️