Under the stars with colby

Hey guys this first story goes out to -LoserLahey  thank you for all of the support❤️. Go follow her and I hope you like this one thank you all.

It's night time and only the city lights shine. Colby driving up the mountains, seeing the beautiful lights below and the sparkles in the grass from water droplets since it rained earlier. Colby's hand placed at my thigh while I doodle on the foggy wet windows. "Where are we going" I asked. "Where do you wanna go serenity?" He glanced at me then back at the road. I continued my doodle art as I thought of what he had said. "Lay under the stars with you by my side of course" I looked at his beautiful face, wondering how I ever gotten so lucky to have a guy like him. I bit my lip at the the thought, and then a small smile made a sliver in my face. "Looks like we'll do that then".

  The hills looked so beautiful, like a painting, or those aesthetic photos you would see on Instagram. The sky still had a hint of blue In it and the moon not as full. Me and Colby laid on the hood of his car with just a soft felt blanket beneath us. The warm summer air filling my nose with each breath I take. I looked at colby and observed his face structure. He turned to look at me and my heart started beating the same way it did  when I fall in love with him for the first time. "Your beautiful you know that?" He stared into my eyes. He took my hand and kissed it ever to softly. "I love you so much Colby Brock", he cupped my cheeks whit his hands and brought me into a kiss , which turned into a make out session. "Get in the back seat princess" he whispered in my ear.

The feeling of his leather seats on my naked back as he took of my shirt. Observing my now exposed  breast "beautiful" he whispered and  leaned in for another kiss. One swift motion he entered slow. His hand making a print in the foggy window holding himself up. The feeling took over my body at once, being slow and gently. His hands didn't miss a curve on my body. "Colby" I moaned quietly. "Faster". "Be patient babygirl".

   I woke up in my bed still in his arms. Memories came rushing back like a bullet. The feeling of his touch, the breath on my neck, gently running his hand over my curves. The marks he left on my hips from his grip. My smile grew thinking about it. "Hey babe" Colby wrapped his arms around me. "I love you serenity"......... "I love you too Colby Brock"