Bad boy

The bell rings and I take my seat, which is all the way in the back, I'm not much of a socializer. I sit alone and draw in my sketch book all of English class. My teacher, "Mr,Davidson", doesn't pay attention to me. He's more like though's boring teachers that are way too busy checking pointless emails than see what the kids are doing in class. "Have you heard." I over heard the guy in front of me, I glanced up at him for a sec, then back down so I didn't seem weird. "Yeah, there's a new guy in this class." The sound of my pencil made it seem as if I was in my own little world, dusts of led cover my lab table. This class room is set up weird, it use to be a science room but I guess they changed it after mr, Jonson retired. "Ok class, just finish your homework." He went back to his emails like usual. I continued to shade in the eyes. I'm into portraits or anything realistic and has to deal with humans. I tap my pencil to the rhythm of the song that has been stuff in my head all day. "Oh, you finally showed up, mr..........."
" Brock, Colby Brock." The new kid said, he was tall and he wore dark clothing. Chains dangled from his camouflage pants. His fingers filled with rings, and his hair covered some of his face. I could help but stare. I noticed the veins that popped out of his hands and the way his jaw clenched when he's focused on something. His jawline is sculpted by god himself. At this point I need some holy water to chug down. "Well Mr, Brock." Mr, Davidson, took the paper from Colby's hands and observed it like he knew what he was doing. He never knows what he's doing. "You can go take a seat." His hand pointed up the aisle. Well I can just keep sketching because he's most likely isn't gonna sit next to me. In my school, I'm one of the outsiders accept I chose to be that way. I don't like socializing with people at all, I rather just avoid people's problems at all times. I focus hard on the eye I'm drawing. Getting every line, shading, and detail. "I like art too." I jumped at the voice, Colby........,why? Is he here to pick on me? "Oh shit, hi" my hand over my heart feeling it beat 100 miles per hour. "I could help but notice your sketch." He pointed at the paper filled with eraser and led dust. "May I, look at it?" I looked down at the drawing. "Uh-yeah sure." I handed it over like a trophy.An award. Colby flipped through the pages of masterpieces, like a museum in a book. "Wow, your so good." His damn smile was a weakness. It was so beautiful. "Yeah, I also do photography." I tucked the single hair behind my ear, flattered for his appreciation for my work. "No way! I need a photographer for my instagram pictures. I would love to hire you." "No, no I don't want to be payed, I could do it for free." "Your amazing, I have to pay you, here's my number. I'm going to a abandoned factory on Saturday. I need you and your camera there at 5." Already I'm impressed, litterly, don't judge book by its cover.

Part 2. Coming Saturday for this one and the last story