Wet 💦

I unclasp my bra and let it fall to the floor. I unbuttoned my short shorts and let them slid to the floor and kicked them off.

  I get into the shower and closed the glass door. Turning on the hot water and jumping at the touch of it on my exposed skin. I look down see the trail of hickeys my boyfriend Colby left last night, I smiled.

  The door to the bathroom open instantly knowing it's Colby, "hey baby can you-" He stoped talking. " yes babe?" No answer. Colby opened the class door  and a breeze of cold air hitting my body leaving me shivering.

I feel Colby's arms wrap around my naked wet body. He leaned in and whispered, "looking kinda lonely there babygirl". Colby started kissing down my neck knowing every sweet spot, probably leaving more love marks than from last night.

I moan, and I melt under his touch. It's starts getting steamy and the glass begins to fog up.

"Jump" I obeyed and I wrapped my legs around his torso, he squeezes my ass making me gasp. He lines up with my entrance and pushes in slow, feeling all of him fill me up.

My hand is against the foggy glass door leaving a hand print and he continued to thrust in and out of me. I can feel my hips buckle up, and my legs start to shake.

  He picks me up once more and carried me out to the bed pushing me down and immediately on top of me. The feeling of our wet body's rubbing together drived me crazy. He picked up his pace hitting my g-spot over and over again. Driving me over the edge. Colby feels me shake under his touch and he grins. Giving me and evil smile then going harder.

I feel the pit in my stomach, "Colby I'm gonna..." I couldn't finish. " Ik babygirl, let go"

I finally released at the same time Colby did. He collapsed next to me out of breath. He wraps his arm Around me and cuddle me until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.