diary 🔐 ❤

Hey guys I hope you like this one anyways enjoy.

   Hi  I'm y/n y/l/n , me and my friend Colby have been friends since pre-k. It's like we're practically siblings.  I met Colby because my mom is friends with his mom, so I got to see him everyday. In the 8th grade,  for as long as I can remember,  I had a major fat crush on Colby.  I guess I realized how much Ive liked him.  I have this diary I keep in a safe but find able place that has all my deepest secrets and the number one juicyest secret in there Is how much I like Colby and how sexy he is,  in fact it takes up all least all 4 pages. 

  Colby and I planned to hang after school at my house,  we told my mom that we were "studying" but really were gonna watch American Horror story and talk about our drama,  the usual. We get to my room but of course have this urge to pee so I left and used the bathroom.

  Y/n left the room to use the bathroom.  Colby was curious and snooped around her room. He sat on the floor disappointed not finding anything.  He looked to the night stand to his left and open the drawer to see a pink velvety book with the words "my diary" written on the cover.  Colby opened to the 1st four pages and discoverd y/n's deepest feelings about him.

  I walked into the room and froze in my tracts as I realized Colby was reading my diary and it happened to be the pages about him,  I was so scared that I wanted to cry!  I didn't know what to do but feel embarresment.

" Colby!  Give me that!"

I chased him around my room to get it back.  I finally got it from him, as I tryed walking out Colby shut and locked the door behind him.

"wow,  y/n . I didn't know you had a fat crush on me"          
   he walked towards me inch by inch until I was cornered.  He riped the book at from my arms and through it someone across the room.  My body got chills as his body got closer to mine, and the sent of his body spray drove me over the edge. I tryed moving away from him but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them against the wall. 

"going somewhere baby girl? "
His dominace over me,  turned me on and can feel my self getting wetter by the sec and can't take much longer.  He kissed my soft pink lips as his hand roams my body.  His hand slipped down my skirt and into my laced underwear. He started by rubbing my sensitive clit, adding more and more pressure on. 

"damn baby girl who made you this wet?"
I was such a moaning mess I didn't know how to answer.
"y-y-you Colby "

"wrong name princess,  my name is daddy".
His hand puck up speed.

  " what's my name baby girl".
  "d-daddy".
  " what ..... Can't hear you,  say that again baby girl"
At this point I'm losing it,  Colby was being such a tease.
  " DADDY! "
  "thats what I thought"
He turns me around and pushed on the bed,  Colby Immediatelady climbing on top,  perfectly fitting between my legs.  He kisses me as he slowly but passionately grinds on me. He takes my clothes off one by one , admiring every part of it,  as I do the the same to him,  he takes a condom out of his bag and puts it on.

"you ready? "

"ye....."
He slams into me with out warning. It hurt alot from him not allowing me to adjust to his big size. As he thrusted faster, pleasure soon spreads through out my body. I couldn't stop moaning. 

"fuck daddy faster"
He went faster and deeper hitting my g-spot with every thrust making me go crazy. He keeps going faster and faster.  I heard what sounds like something fell. My eyes looked over to see my mom in my door way .

That's all I got so I hope y'alls enjoy and if you have any suggestions dm and let me know.  The number of words written Is 711 .