Late night sex

It's 11:45pm and I'm getting really tired. My boyfriend Colby hasn't come back from shooting a video yet. I get worried but my eyes keep getting heavier. I finished cleaning the apartment and do my nightly routine, I have a appointment in the morning  so, I might as well get some sleep. Still no text from Colby. "He'll come home soon" I said to myself sitting my phone on the night stand and turning off the lamp light. I decided to sleep in one of Colby's over sized shirts and underwear. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

      I woke up to the bedroom door opening. "Colby?" I said in my sleepy voice. "It's me baby, you can go back to bed" he kissed me on the forehead. Colby walked back out and turned on Netflix downstairs.

   The clock read 2:30am,  when I felt Colby shaking me. "Baby" He whispered. "Yeah?" I rubbed my tired eyes. He pulled me closer to his body. "I need you" he started kissing my neck. I was getting irritated. "Not now" I pushed him away and turned my back to him. "Please, daddy needs you" he knows I love it when he talks like that. "No, Colby, can this wait" I sit up a bit, I'm not a morning person. "Wrong name babygirl" damn it! Why does he have to be so sexy! His hand traced down my body. He rubbed my inner body thigh, slowly making his way up to my heat, "what's my name?" I'm starting to get turned on by this. I can feel myself getting wetter as he teases me. "Ugh Colby stop teasing" his eyes got darker, his jaw clenched. "Wrong name princess" he turned me on my back and got on top. His hand gently squeezed my throat and the other pinned me against the bed. I felt his breath on my neck causing goosebumps on my body. "Let's try that again babygirl" whispering seductively in my ear, "Or daddy is gonna have to punish you" he took his hand off of my throat, his hand made its way down to my heat again. "What's my name babygirl?" His eyes staring deep into mine, along with a lip bite. "Daddy" I moaned, he smiled. "Who does this belong to?" He put more pressure on my clit, rubbing in circles. I'm a moaning mess "it belongs to daddy" I managed. "Good girl" he stuck two fingers in without warning. "Fuck! Daddy", "you think its ok to tease me by wearing my t-shirt and sexy underwear?" He goes faster, Colby gets rough when he's mad. "Keep thoughs pretty eyes open" he adds another finger, in getting weaker and I'm almost at my climax. "Argh, Daddy I'm close" my legs are shaking, my stomach is in a knot. "Ok baby, cum for daddy" I released all over his fingers. He took them out and stuck them in his mouth. "You taste good" he pulls down my under and does the same with his boxers. He lined up with my entrance, he pushed himself in slowly. I could never get use to his length, "fuck your so tight" he threw his head back in pleasure. He hit my g-spot, earning a moan from me. "Faster" he goes faster. I start scratching his back probably leaving red marks.  Wrap my legs around his torso to go deeper. Pushing my hands though his hair. "Your so beautiful" he wraps his hand gently around my throat. He quickens the pace, my walls start clenching around him, earning another moan from him.  "Daddy I'm close" I shut my eyes. "Me too" he keeps thrusting . He releases and so do I, he rides out our highs and collapses next to me. "I love you y/n" Colby kisses my forehead. "I love you too Colby.

HEYY! I hope you liked this one and I hope it was long enough, I'm trying to update more and make them longer but thank you for reading ❤️❤️❤️