~*Babe Magnet*~

Just a OVA

*WARNING! THERE'S GONNA BE A BIT SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER... I GUESS?*

//Morrigan//

"Done." I just finished washing the dish. Everyone were gone to bed, except my husband who was doing his thing... Sleeping on his desk. I sigh at my husband act. "Dear..."

"Urmm yes?"

"Why don't you sleep on the bed?" I asked caressing his cheek.

"Go first, I'll go later. In case if there's a job call." He just smiling. Honestly his smile is my favorite. But that doesn't make him not stupid.

"Alright. But don't force yourself to keep awake." I planted a kiss on his cheek then went upstair.

Brug!

"Uhh? What is that?" That strange noise was came from Yn's room. "Dear, you okay?"

"Urmumm!!!"

I enter his room and see my son fall on his face on the floor. "Honey! What happened to you?!" I help him get up. The beanie he wear then fall--oh my devil! Yn grew his Incubus horn.

"Hey mom..." My sweet devil smiled nervously.

"It's your horn! AAAH CONGRATULATION, BABY!" I hugged her tightly. "But... What's with the noise, honey?"

"I'm--uhh... This horn, since this horn grew i couldn't sleep." We sat on the bed. "I just... Always had this WEIRD dream every time i closed my eye."

"Oooh It's normal, dear. You're just grew your horn, aren't you? It happened to me too when i was a kid." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently.

"Ooh."

"Now sleep, baby. You have school tomorrow?"

"I can't sleep."

"Okay. How about i sing you a song?" I smiled and my son blushed.

"Well... It would be great."

"Okay then..." I sleep him on his bed and start singing...

"When those voices deep within... Bring you down to your knees again... Redemption calls on to... All of those who persist with the strength of the view... Don't come to question... All that you've known... Remember you are not alone... I will be here... Standing beside you~ There is no mountain to tall to overcome... We will be as one... You will rise again..." I grabbed Yn's cheek and as she gone sleep. "This is your Legacy~"

My son finally asleep. I give a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Sleep well... My Incubus~"

***

//Yn//

"Dude..." I smashed my face to the dinner table.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Nero narrowed his eye while drinking his soda.

"There's no school, no fight, no demon, no job... Boring as fuck."

"Chill... You need some relax from the job anyway."

"I know but... It just boring if i stay at home like this."

"Why don't you both go for a walk?" Mom suggesting from the kitchen.

"She's right. And bro..." Nero put his right hand around my neck and smirking. "I think i know a place~"