Sparda Style, Baby!

//3rd//
The Sparda Legacy, Made their dramatic entrance. Azazel was surprised, seeing his old drink friend, Dante, came back from hell. Sirzech smiling, Rias and her peerage watch them in awe. Beside of her fear, Katerea feel excited, seeing the whole Sparda family in front of her eye. Vali, well he's amazed, but his eye still scanning for someone that didn't come yet.

Dante smirking, "Yn, Yn, Yn. You're really give your old man a good job to do..." He said.

"Hey, our enemy is that floating clothes, right?" Asked Nero, pointing his sword, [Red Queen], at the Magician group.

"Right." Dante summoning his Devil Sword.

"And that school kid is our friend?".

Dante look at Nero, "Right again..." He smiled.

"You boys better get out of our way. Right, Morrigan?" Lady said, loading her rocket launcher, [Kalina Ann].

"Yup, woman are queen~" Morrigan lick her lip, summoning a few bat above her.

"Meh..." Dante and Nero said in unison.

"Let's end them already," Nero stabbed Red Queen to the ground, twist the gas.

The DMC stood side by side, ready to fight. Katerea shook her head and command her Magician, "A-attack!!!".

XxHit The Music!xX

"Eyes up, stay sharp!" Dante said. DMC ran toward the Magician group, the Magician ran toward them. Once they're meet in the middle, battle couldn't be avoided. One of Dante's single swing killing a massive amount of the Magician, "Woo-hoo!!!".

"Let's get airborne!!!" Nero step on his devil breaker named [Punch Line], Nero flew in the air while slicing the Magician in his way, he spinning, sending a deadly slash that the Magician received. Nero use [Overture], he grab a Magician by the head and ELECTROCUDE him that affect another Magician nearby. Nero switch to [Ragtime] and freeze time, he switch again to [Gerbera] the deadliest DB, Nero take a step back, he charging Gerbera and letting out a big laser, burning his enemy, "Asshole...!".

In the middle, Dante smirking, he slice and dice the Magician around him, he summoning his summoned sword and start to stabbing the Magician. The Magician circling around Dante, they're raised their hand and covered Dante with a barricade, the demon hunter then summoning a demonic looking electric guitar with a lightning string...

 The Magician circling around Dante, they're raised their hand and covered Dante with a barricade, the demon hunter then summoning a demonic looking electric guitar with a lightning string

Nevan

Dante then played Nevan, the Magician just stared at him confusely, but then their realize that a purple lightning start to formed around Dante's body. The Magician trembling, trying to hold Nevan's lightning, Dante raised his hand, "JHAAAHH!!!" He drag his hand down, once his finger touch the string Nevan exploding a purple lightning, breaking the barrier and killing the Magician. Dante use Nevan scythe mode, he spined her above his head, cutting the Magician head. He equipped Balrog, Dante rapidly punching a Magician, he perform a uppercut and launched him in the air, "Babe! He's yours!".