The 5 queen

//YN//

"Fuck... As i thought..." I muttered as i keep walking, trying to ignored the whisper around me.

"Who is he? He so cute!", "Is he a new kid?! I hope so!", "How he could be that handsome?!", "Aah! Baby face!", "Bet he's not a pervert!", "That hair look so soft!".

I scratching my cheek with my finger while my face blushing like an idiot, "Aww shucks... I'm blushing.".

"Aah he's blushing!", "So cute!", "Pure boy!", "I want to bring him home!", "Make me yours, handsome~!".

Finally! The council room, "Oh... God," i knocked on the door, "Excuse me, is someone in there?".

"Come!" Said a girl voice.

"Hi, my name is YN Redgrave, the new... Student." I introduced myself to a bespectacled short hair girl, what's wrong with her? I was hoping for a name, not a BLUSH, "And you are...?".

3rd queenSona Sitri

3rd queen
Sona Sitri

"O-oh! Yes, my name is Sona Sitri, the student council president. You must be the new student? Here's your... Uhum... Schedule," i grab the paper and accidentally touch her hand, i swear i heard a yelp in the room.

"I'll take that..." I turn around and went to my class. I arrived and then knocked on the door, the door opened as a woman came to my view, she's the teacher maybe, "Ma'am, I'm the new student...".

"Ah yes, Mr... Redgrave? Wait here until i told you to enter.".

...

A few minute I'm waiting, finally i was called. Once i enter the classroom, the girl start to cheered while the guy shouting "No!". I introduced myself, "Greeting, my name is YN Redgrave, I'm from a city called Redgrave city... I hope we all can get along..." I bow, *Damn, I'm tired bowing to everyone...*.

"Okay Mr. Redgrave, you can sit next to Mrs. Himejima..." Once the teacher said that, a raven ponytail hair girl raised her hand, "There...".

I went to the seat beside that girl, "Hey~" she called, "My name is Akeno Himejima, nice to meet you handsome~".