The Three Meeting

//3rd//
It's the day, the day when the Three Faction leader gathered in one place, talking about thing that happened lately and what might be happened in the future. On the devil side, there is Sirzech, his wife [Grayfia], the leviathan [Serafall], and her sister, Sona standing beside her.

On the angel side, there is [Michael] and Irina. While on the Fallen Angel side, [Azazel] sat down, showing his 12 wing, with Vali standing behind him. Everyone had serious face on their look, while quietness filled the room.

"So many event happened... Right, Vali?" Said Azazel.

"Whatever... Why don't we start this meeting already? Everyone is here, right?" Vali groaned in annoyance.

"Well getting impatient aren't you, white dragon?" Michael smilled, "Actually, not everyone is here. Sirzech's sister and her peerage are not--speak of the devil, they're here...".

The door pushed opened, Rias and her peerage along with the 5 queen enter the room, minus Koneko, since she with Gasper in the ORC.

"Pardon us..." Rias smiled nervously.

"My sister Rias, she's was there when Kokabiel incident..." Sirzech said, feel proud of his sister.

"I've heard about that. I wanted to thanked you for that..." Said Michael.

"Yeah, sorry about that Kokabiel thing..." Azazel apologize with no any guilty tone.

"Tch..." Issei clicked his tongue.

Rias then take a seat, while her peerage stood behind her.

"And now, let's start the meeting, shall we?" Sirzech started, "Rias and Sona, please report everything about the Kokabiel incident...".

Rias and Sona stood up, both of them then start to told everyone about what happened during the battle against Kokabiel, "That's all...".

"That's not all..." Vali interrupted, "It is true they are there when Kokabiel attack and having fight with him. But, before i burst in and take Kokabiel away, i was watching, and what i saw is more than Rias Gremory and her peerage action... Someone, caught my attention...".

"And that would be?" Sirzech questioned, causing everyone to stared at Vali with full of curiousty.

"... The Grandson Of Sparda," Vali said, shocking the hell out of everyone unless Sirzech and everyone who was there when the Kokabiel battle.

"Sparda...? The [Legendary Dark Knight]?" Azazel asked, earning a nodded from Vali, "Wow...".

"Are you talking about that handsome Devil Knight who's wearing a purple coat?" Serafall questioned, with excitement.

"Wow lady Serafall, that was a long time ago... And you still remember him?" Sirzech sweatdropped

"Correct. What can i say during the fight is, he's dominate the fight more than everyone in the area..." Vali continued.

"Alright, is that true, Rias Gremory?" Michael asked.

"... Yes, that's true," Rias nodded, "Honestly, if Yn wasn't there, i don't think that we could handle Kokabiel by our own...".

"Yn? I heard that name before..." Irina mumbled.

"Wow, this new information is good as hell." Azazel claimed, "Might pay him a visit sometime...".

"I'm agree if everyone here amazed by his strength, cuz' i know it myself... Sparda's legacy are strong..." Sirzech said.

"Ah yes, i heard that you and the Son of Sparda having a kinda unpleasant past, right?" Azazel smirked.