Sparda Way

//Yn//
I swung Alastor at Vali and he's blocked it, but it look's like he couldn't hold the impact, i send Vali to the building. I land on the ground, and Nero approached me.

"Dude what take you so long?" He punched my arm.

"Sorry, i have some problem to pulled out this baby from the statue..." I showed him Alastor, "Anyway, nice ACTING over there...".

"Nice acting my ass, losing to a bitch like him is out of my character..." Said Nero, he grab Red Queen who was laying near his feet.

"Urghh what? So... You're pretend to lose back there?!" Vali seem's pissed.

"Of course, you think you could beat me with that lame ass punch of yours? Give me a break...!" Nero sneered.

"You...!".

"Okay, now you're here, what is the point of my acting?" Nero asked me.

"Nothing...".

"What?!".

"Well, i just asked you to do that cuz' i wanna be the one and only spotlight~" i smirked.

Nero gritted his teeth, "Yn... I hate you,".

"Love you too, cousin..." I pat Nero's back. Suddenly, someone flew at me and grab me to the air, "What the fuck?!?!".

The person then slammed me to the school roof, "Finally... I've been waiting for you!" I stared at the bitch who drag me, It's a woman--Heeeyyy i know her!

"Heeeyyy... You're the girl i faced before...!" I raised a brow.

"Yes! Yes i am! I'm Katerea--!".

"Dude, what's wrong with the villain and their intro...?!" I stared the reader, "Oops!".

"Whatever! At least i could fight the boy who beat the crap out of Kokabiel! Let's see how strong you are~?" Katerea pulled out a Trident that impaled on her body, "Ready, sweetheart~?".

I smirked, i raised Alastor, charging his lightning! "Always~!" Alastor shoot a lightning at her, Katerea blocked it with her Trident.

"Ha! Just that--? AAHH!!!" She suddenly electrocude, fall on her knee.

I take a look to the battlefield, there i saw everyone fighting the Hell Pride, and Nero fighting Vali, "Good...".

"Don't lost your attention on me!!!" Katerea was behind me, she swung her Trident as i does backflip and kick her away, "Dammit!".

"So you're lookin to play, huh?" I smirked, aiming Alastor at her, "Alright, i guess i got some time to kill...".

Katerea sneered, "Tough guy, huh?" She grip her Trident, "Well..." She throwed it at me, i fly and we start to clashing in the air.

//3rd//
With Nero vs Vali. The devil hunter send a bullet at Vali which he deflected it, Vali shoot Nero with his laser only for him to dodged it easily.

"Is that even a attack...?" Nero taunted, "Come on, show me more...!".

"Shut up would you?!" Vali shoot a barrage of magic ball at Nero.

Nero slid on the ground as Vali's magic ball getting closer from behind. Nero does backflip, he use Punch Line and ride on it, he flew at Vali and colliding Red Queen with Vali's shield. Nero smirked, making Vali confuse, suddenly Nero twist Red Queen gas and a fire that come from it burn Vali on the face.

"ARGH!!!" The white dragon scream in pain.

Nero land on the ground, he wear his hoodie and give Vali a middle finger, "Scum!" He imitating his father voice, "Hehe... My turn!" Nero charging Gerbera, he aimed it at Vali and blast the laser, his laser collided with Vali's one, causing a blinding light once they're met.