"Yeah, and also your body looks so balance and straight, do you always do gym for everyday?"

"Yeah! I always gym every morning!"

"Wow, that's amazing, Midoriya san!" I chuckled.

"Thank you!" I smiled

Actually, that was nothing.

"Anyway, we should go now, Midoriya san." She said.

"Yeah!" I followed her from behind.

We make it at there, and I saw the boys already here with Eraserhead. I looked at Kacchan, he seems so sad and... distant...

"Midoriya, can I ask you a question?" It was Eraserhead, or should I call him 'Aizawa sensei'.

"Yes, sensei?"

"What's your quirk?"

"It's Telekinesis, sensei."

"I see... okay! We should start over now!"

"Yes!"

Time-to-Skip

We already finished the PE and we, girls, went to our locker room and the boys went their own too. We we done change into our uniform, they went first before me, I almost pass the exist but someone pulled me. I turned around and it was, surprisingly, Jiro. Mention about 'surprisingly', What I mean is that girl, she didn't always talk me, even once unlike the other girls... but until now...

"Jiro san...?"

"There's something I have to tell you." She said with serious voice.

"What is it? Is there sonething wrong?" I asked her while she locked the door and turn at me.

"It's about Bakugo..." I gasped, I grabbed her shoulder.

"Please tell me what is wrong with Kacchan! He's been avoding me with these weeks!"

"I know the answer... so please listen to me carefully..." I let go of her shoulder and ready to listen.

"Okay..." she breathed in and out.

"It'... it's because that Uraraka's faults..."

"Uraraka san? What did she do Kacchan to make him avoiding me?!"

"She had a plans since that party was over, and somehow it's successfully..."

"So you mean, that dumbest party was part of her plans?!"

"Yes."

"That b*tch! I realized that she's been f*cking with him over the weeks! And then, what else?!"

"Her plans was to make Bakugo drunk and when the party over, she carried Bakugo at Love Hotel and then she... she raped him..." I have so many nagative emotions around me, the atmosphere around are filled of shocked, furious, and... bloodlust!!!

"I... I... I WILL KILL THAT B*TCH AND MAKE HER PAY!" My color contacts fell down, my emerald green turn into a crimson blood with bloodlust. My hairs turned back into green but with dark.