𝟐𝟏 : 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 (rewriting)

clau·di·ca·tion
/ˌklôdəˈkāSH(ə)n/
limping.
a condition in which cramping pain in the leg is induced by exercise, typically caused by obstruction of the arteries

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"But he actually told me that he had eaten all the freaking blueberry muffins! Like, the audacity!" Namjoon said, eliciting a few laughs from the rest of the surgery team. "After my boss found out about it he literally told me 'This is why we can't trust these damn young people!' knowing that I was younger than the guy he had fired a few minutes ago!"

The people in the operating room all giggled lightly before silence settled over the room for a few seconds. "Speaking of being young, how'd you get your license at such a young age, Taehyung?" Hoseok asked, no bad intent in his voice at all.

Taehyung suddenly stopped with his surgery, holding the scalpel in one hand and standing up straight. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and noticed how he wasn't looking at anyone, only staring at the patient below him.

"I, um..." Taehyung began, eyes darting around the room awkwardly. He shook his head and went back to work on the surgery. "Don't worry about it. It's not that big of a deal," he said, handing the scalpel to Jungkook and having him pass him the sutures.

Silence settled over the room and the surgery continued in an awkward silence. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and opened his mouth to speak. "T-Taehyungie, when did you get your license?" He asked, shoulders almost sinking in on himself as he made himself feel smaller.

"Jungkook, drop it," Taehyung said harshly, looking up from the patient and staring harshly at Jungkook. Jungkook looked away and continued to help Taehyung with the surgery. "S-Sorry," he said softly, looking down at the floor instead of at Taehyung.

"It's not the time," Taehyung said, reaching out and taking the scalpel away from Jungkook again and working on the patient. The surgery continued in heavy silence and Jungkook finally wrapped the patient off and watched him roll out of the operating room.

Jungkook threw off his scrubs quickly and headed out of the operating room, not bothering to stop and wait for Taehyung like he usually would. He could hear Taehyung calling out for him from behind but didn't bother turning around, heading straight for his office.

He walked past a storage closet and suddenly felt himself being pushed into it. His eyes adjusted to the sudden change in lighting and he realized that Taehyung was standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry, baby," Taehyung said, looking at the boy and trying to analyze his facial expression. Jungkook looked away from Taehyung. "I know," he said, before trying to push away from Taehyung and make his way out of the storage closet.

Soon enough, he found himself pushed against the wall in the storage closet with Taehyung pinning him to it. "Taehyung, just leave me alone," Jungkook said, feeling upset about the whole situation and making it into a bigger deal than it was.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you, Jungkook," Taehyung said, looking down directly at the boy in front of him. Jungkook gained the courage and looked up at Taehyung as well. "Sorry for acting like a brat," he mumbled, looking down at he floor again and feeling almost ashamed.

Taehyung's facial expression softened and he brought Jungkook into a hug, resting his hands on the younger boy's waist. "It's fine, baby. I promise to explain everything later, okay?" Taehyung asked, kissing Jungkook's cheek and smiling fondly at the boy he was holding.

Jungkook smiled fondly and stood on the tips of his toes to reach Taehyung's lips. He connected their lips for a moment and let his eyes flutter closed, relishing in the moment of having Taehyung's pretty lips on his.

"Sounds good to me, Taehyungie," Jungkook whispered, connecting their lips into another soft kiss. Taehyung smiled into the kiss and kissed back, pulling away from Jungkook only when he realized how quickly he was getting carried away.

Taehyung walked to the door and held it open for Jungkook, bowing slightly and smiling widely. "After you," He said, to which Jungkook giggled and and pulled him out of the storage closet, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck and kissing his lips again.

Taehyung pulled away again—sadly—and let his hands rest softly on Jungkook's hips. "I'll take you out to dinner tonight and we'll talk about everything, okay?" He said, looking for any form of discomfort in Jungkook's face.

Jungkook nodded and smiled up at Taehyung before Taehyung pressed his lips against Jungkook's quickly and walked off. Jungkook frowned at how short the kiss was and began to walk away before he was spun around by his waist and kissed again by Taehyung.

"I'll pick you up tonight at six, okay?" Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook's lips again. "You're already dropping me off at my apartment. Why not just stay?" Jungkook whined, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"I need to look pretty for my date tonight, that's why," Taehyung said with a smile before pressing a final kiss to Jungkook's lips and pinching his waist before walking away.

Jungkook smiled at the stupidity of everything and headed back to his office, feeling elated and content with his current state of being.

Who wouldn't feel happy after kissing Kim Taehyung for god knows how many times?

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶