12

Jimin's body felt numb and cold. His heart felt like a chunk of ice as he watched Yoongi pace around the room thinking. He woke up to Yoongi doing this and it's been happening for almost 2 hours now and who knows how long he had been doing it before Jimin woke up.

He wasn't in the happiest mood either. After hearing that Yoongi said he had to go back he felt like his soul had left to a different dimension.

Yoongi had been the most interesting thing that has ever happened to him and that thing is going to leave him.

He didn't even know how to comprehend how he felt. Hearing the boy will be leaving made his heart hurt when usually just looking at the boy made his heart swell.

What would he do once Yoongi is gone? Just keep working at his job? Move out and find love? Get into new hobbies? What would he do with his lonely self?

"I've got it," Yoongi said stopping and turning to Jimin.

"I came out of a book right?"

"Yes."

"Well someone had to write it right? Then what if they know why I'm here?"

"I guess that could be a good starting place."

Jimin got off the bed and walked towards the pile of books on his desk.

"Who's the author?" He peered over Jimin's shoulder.

"Jung Hoseok"

____________________

I'm debating on either still making this book 2 parts or just one whole book.

Any suggestions? Would you read the second book?