2

I woke up like any other day and made my way down to the dining hall. The children who were younger than me are already there sat down with their food, scarfing it down and talking amongst themselves.

"Oh Jimin, you dyed your hair?" Ms. Clark asked. Ms. Clark has been here since I came to this place.

"Yeah, got bored with having brown hair so I went with a blonde." I said putting a chocolate chip pancake on my plate.

"Well, it's very nice to see you express yourself with new hair color."

"Yeah...." I walked away with my pancake and bacon and sat at the table that in the far left corner. No one sits there.

I pulled out the book I purchased a few days ago and started to read it. It was my second time reading it. I got so lost in the words that I finished it so quickly, so I started to read it again.

I loved the main character. He seemed so dreamy to me. Just the way how he was different than his family and didn't wanna use the humans that were offered to him. How he drank animal blood instead of using a living person.

I'd let him suck my neck for blood. I mean to just imagine what he would look like with pleasure on his face from suc- okay Jimin you gotta stop thinking like that when there are little kids around you.

I placed my bookmark into the book and set it down. Picking up my plate and taking it over to the place where you put them so that they can clean them later.

I walked back to the table I was sitting at and picked up my book and plugged my earbuds in. I hit shuffle on my music and Baby by The Rose stated to play.

The orphanage gave me a phone since they thought I should get out into the world more. Though I just spend my life drawing idols, listen to music, and dancing. I don't even have a single phone number in my phone.

I walked upstairs, swiping the card when I got to the hallway and walked to my room. My room didn't have much stuff in it.

My bed was pressed into the right corner, a lamp in the left corner, and I have a dresser, mirror, and desk. On my dresser, I had the picture that Taeyeon snuck in my bag of my family. The fox was propped up against it. I only sleep with it then place it there so it won't get so worn out. So far it's still it pretty good shape.

My desk was basically just a table. It didn't have any drawers built into it. So I have a pencil holder and a desk lamp only.

I flopped onto my bed then rolled over onto my back. "Maybe I should ask if I can get a job." I thought. I mean I did have a year left till I have to leave this place and live and support myself on my own. I'm sure they would let me get a job.

I sat up and walked down to see if I can find Ms. Clark.

_________

"You wanna find a job?" Ms. Clark gave me a surprised expression. I'm not surprised by her reaction. I've never come to her for anything. I usually stay away from the people here.

"Yes." She turned around and pulled out my file from the cabinet.

"Well, since you do have only a year left in our care and have had almost a perfect attitude record....then I guess you can find a job," She said looking back at me.

I gave a relieved sigh.

"Thank you" Then I left to scout the area of places that are hiring.