☁︎ made for loving you.

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

pains me having to act like we're still a couple. mostly because we were never even a couple to begin with.

it's too complicated to get into.

me and johnny orlando had been a couple for one year and two months. but because of both of our uncontrollable mouths we ended on a terrible note. we ignored and avoided for as long as we could until his manager called both of us.

"we need you two to act like a couple for a month." i still remember his words. he recalled that the "world loved us together".

to my displeasure i replies with a "yes" and so did he. at the two week mark everything seemed simple and normal. it felt as if we were actually a couple again. he'd kiss me when we were alone and no one was around. he'd hold my hand and wrap his arms around me when we'd sleep together. it was like i was getting him back.

until the day, when i asked him to go home and change so that we could talk to his manager about us actually becoming a thing. when he didn't come back after about thirty minutes to an hour, i made the decision to drop by his house and see what was taking so long. i had even picked him up his current favorite which was avocado toast.

i now wish with all my heart i hadn't knocked on that door. because as soon as i did, i saw him there. shirtless, in joggers that clung to his v-lined waist, his perfect hair was tousled and all messed up. his ex, kenzie, was there too.

i tried to play it off like it didn't hurt. i handed him the to go box and told him that we really didn't have to go and see his manager anymore.

storming off, i angrily wipe my tears away. screaming at myself internally for being such an incompetent moron, a dumbass, for believing that he'd actually want to date someone like me again.

"y/n" he hollered, and i stopped walking.

"hm yeah?" i mutter back, trying to act like i didn't want to crawl in a ball and cry my eyes out.

"are you- is everything okay?" he asks.

"honestly johnny.. you tell me. if you came to your supposed to be boyfriends house, to see him with his ex and no god damn shirt on, wouldn't you feel like your on fucking cloud nine?!"

shit, i shouldn't have said that.

"y/n please listen-"
"i really don't want to hear it right now."
"what you saw-"

"i said-" i yell "-that i really don't want to listen. i'm done listening to you john. i've been listening to everyone for so long. i listened during our first fight when you said that i was a stupid bitch for believing you'd ever love someone other than me. i listened to you when you gave me my promise ring saying you'd never hurt me again. and that was bullshit. i listened to your parents when they said that i was the single best thing to come into your life. i listened to you during our last fight, when you said that you were only with your ex just so you could fuck her anytime you wanted. fuck, i even listened to your fucking manager when he said he wanted us to pull off this stupid ass relationship. and i cant fucking believe i ever listened to you when you told me that you never stopped loving me."