|04|

Tessa woke up an hour later while everyone else was out cold on the chairs that were built in. She sat up and rubbed her eyes groggily, but realized that she was only rubbing her right. She looked to the side of her, and had to blink repeatedly to know if what she was seeing was correct.

Peter's head was resting on the bed beside her hip, his right hand having an iron grip on her left. Her gaze went down to it as shocks of electricity ran up her spine from the touch, and stared at their hands for a moment.

Maybe they could mend what they used to have, because even she couldn't lie, what they had was amazing. She could feel the back of her hand tingling, Peter had probably been rubbing it with his thumb, he knew exactly how to calm her down.

The girl missed his touch, so much so that she thought she wouldn't be able to get out of bed today when they had that fight the night before. Her heart had completely shattered at the thought of never feeling his gentle touch again, or his voice or his laugh.

He was the source of her happiness, everything was phenomenal whenever he was around. She missed how his kisses made her feel, fuzzy and weightless. She missed him.

With a sigh she gently snaked her hand out of his grip and back to her side to help her sit up. The bed didn't have springs, just memory foam, so he wouldn't be woken up.

She scoffed at a thought. Aliens can afford memory foam because they have standards. Nice to know.

Tessa shimmed her body to the edge of the bed without the sleeping boy, and pushed herself down. She landed with a gentle thud, her side aching from being still for a long time, she had no idea how long she was out for. She began to think that what Tony made her do was right, because she felt incredibly refreshed. But she would never tell her father that.

Someone had slipped her shoes off, and she pulled them back on with little effort and limped over to the cockpit, examining the knobs and buttons strewn before her.

Considering she was still adrift in space, they probably want to see where this thing is going. She looked down and examined the buttons, trying to know where they were headed to.

She clicked a few things on the monitor before whispering, "Titan." She raised her head to look out of the window, and saw a couple planets coming up, but the ship didn't seem to be slowing down. She tapped a few more buttons and figured out their arrival time, in another hour.

"Why is this thing going to Titan?" She mumbled out loud, looking back out the window. The ship was traveling at the speed of light, yet she could still see her surroundings quite clearly, "It must've been Thanos's home or something."

Tessa took a few steps back and lifted up her fitted shirt, revealing the stitches she had done on herself earlier. They were still secure, but blood was smeared everywhere. She gently ran her finger along it, bringing it up and examining it, "It's dry. Hmm."

"I see you've learned a few more things."

The girl turned around to see Peter standing about two yards away, looking down at her with curiosity, "Seems a little bit like common sense. If blood is dry, it's old, if it's wet, it's recent, dumbass. Not exactly rocket science."

"Okay, I deserved that one." He muttered while walking over to her, "But can you please sit down? Your cut will be incredibly weakened if you keep on standing." With a sigh she obeyed and jumped up on the sill of the window so she could stare outside still. Silently, Peter went over to her and hopped up in front of her, getting comfy and then gazed at her as her focus was the window.

He thought he could never forget how she looked up close, just how beautiful she was, but here he was, getting amazed by her all over again. Her dark hair fell elegantly behind her shoulders and rested on her chest, she was effortlessly beautiful. She had a large cut marking her cheek, which he believes she didn't even notice. She never exactly examined herself, she first did her job then let Peter clean her up. He loathed how she refused to help herself until she knew everyone was safe, she definitely got that from Stark.