19

I don't say anything after. It stays quiet the way to go wherever he needed to go.

We pull up to some house and I don't recognize anything around me.

"Where are we?" I ask

"My friends, Tom, I have some things to pick up" he says and kisses my cheek as he opens the car door to go inside.

I sit back and watch as he knocks then goes it.

I can't believe what's been going on this past month, it seems like it started off so well and everything was fine up until now, I don't even know the people I met years ago, they've changed right in front of my eyes and I'm now noticing. I have no excuse, if I really didn't like this life style and the decisions I'm making, I'd actually put a stop. But I think I've been hiding and trying to seem innocent, I never really was. I like to party. I like to drink. I knows what is to he don't and how it should be.

I remember Andrews friend Tom from a party last year, he has all kinds of drugs, which is why Andrew would be here, they love their marijuana.

I open the door and I walk toward the house. I get to the door and knock. Tom opens the door and smoke comes all out. "Hey girl I haven't seen you in a whole come in." I walk in and Andrew is putting stuff in his pocket.

Tom is sitting on the couch drinking a beer and Andrew is putting a bag in his pocket.

"Hey babe what's up" he says

"I want some cocaine" I spit. Tom literally spits he's beer out and Andrews face dropped. "What? Are you crazy?" Andrew mid yells

Tom gets up and pulls a case from under his couch. Andrew is standing there and shock and so am I but I'm not doing to stop it.

He puts everything together for me and gives me rules on how much to take on my first time and how to help with an accidental overdoes. My brain is completely rushing right now.

We get to the car and we sit in silence.

"That's was fucking hot!" Andrew yells and grabs my face to kiss me. I laugh and kiss back.

We made a stop at the liquor store and got what we needed for the party tonight.

(Later that night around 10:00pm when the party started)

I'm here on the couch with the rest not the squad. We're all drinking and talking when I remember what I had.

Ariel is sitting right in front of me on the floor and nick is on the recliner with some preppy looking boy on his lap. All the others are around us.

My legs are on top on Andrews and we're having a small conversation between just us.

I then hear the sound blast so loud I jump. Everyone starts dancing and going crazy. We join for a little till it calms down when shots start getting handed out.

Nick comes to the group with a huge platter of shots for all of us. But not only nick... Zach was with him.

I feel a little butterflies seeing his face and I feel Andrew grip on me tighten, I look at him and he gives me a smile, I pretend like I don't know it's because he saw Zach to.

We all get to the floor and sit around the table to take shots. How's the perfect time to pull my price out.

I pull out my bag and pour it on the glass table and start cutting it like Tom told me to.

The table goes silent and as I start rolling the 'special dollar' Tom gave me I look up and everyone is staring at me. Amanda has a smirk on her face but mixed with a little worried.

I look around and after a few seconds they all start cheering me on. I take a smoke of the cocaine and they all cheer louder. We each continue to do a and as everyone else is cheering and doing it, I feel eyes on me and I turn and Zach is staring right at me. It's hard to look away. I feel my arm getting pulled up as a motion to 'cmon'.

Everyone heads to the dance floor and starts dancing. Everything feels so fun and crazy. I've never felt this before. I feel free. This is who I'm supposed to be, a crazy teenager enjoying my young life and remember I won't be able to do this again when I can right now.

The group is all dancing to together. As I turn, I see ariel and Andrews dancing on each other, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I stood still and saw him kissing her neck. I felt so betrayed but at the same time, the cocaine was hitting different. I was still standing there and had pure tonel vision.

I turned real quick to see something else and I see Zach looking at me then back at Andrew and Ariel grouping in each other.

He walks towards me and says 'you okay?" I all of a sudden start laughing like crazy and grab his hands to dance. He gives me a weird look but only for a quick second then joins me.

Everything seems so slow and mellow as if I'm floating on clouds and everything seems like a complete trip.

I remember Zach doing a line so he was feeling the same way I am to. He pulled this pill out of his pocket and swallowed one. He then pulled another one out and went to put it in my mouth.

I swallowed it and BAM we just started to make out

We were swaying back and forth while making out. It was so amazing I've never felt this before.

We walk towards the stairs and go upstairs to nicks room. We walk in and he locks the door.

As soon as he turns I pin him with my fragile body against the door and we begin to make out. He lifts one of my leg and puts it on the desk opening my legs. Thank god I wore a skirt.

He pushes his bottom towards my middle gentely and begins to pull away then push. I start to grind slowly pushing him into the door more and more.

I can't take this any longer. I take his shirt off and he takes off mine leaving me with a bra my boobs are filling out of and my tight skirt. He looks me up and down a whispers "fuck" under his breath

We start kissing and I turn him and push him onto the bed. I slowly crawl on top of him. I kiss him an start grinning. I unbutton his pants and pull them down with the underwear. He lifts me up and takes my skirt and panties off as well.

I slowly start to grind on him. I never knew I would do this before. His eyes are screw shut. This feeling is so amazing. We keep going and it just keeps feeling better and better.

"Ness" he moans loudly and grabs my breast in one hand and my bottom in his other. I go faster and faster till we reach our climax. And I lightly fall on him.

I can hear his heart beating faintly in my ear from his chest and in the back is the party music. There's something I love about it.

I'm in my moment right now. I love how I'm feeling and what I'm going. This is me.

We lay there and right when he begins to speak, bangs on the door bringing us back to reality.