13

For anyone wondering, my main characters for this book are BruhItsZach for Zach and NessaLaRose for Nessa. I know y'all know who Zach is but Nessa is this girl I happened to find when I was looking for who should play this character. Thank you for all the votes - M <3

------------------------------------

I'm still trying to think of what's going to happen. Either way Zach is going to yell at someone.

I make my way to the porch pretending I didn't hear his call for me. Before I know it, he grabs my upper arm and pulls me towards him.

"What the fuck are you doing here" he half yells at me I assume he's not trying to bring attention. To late. A little bit of People are looking from the way he yelled my name.

"It's a party Zach, I was invited" I say as if it was clear. Which it is.

"Yeah, Baby but Andrews party. I told you not to go near him." He says cooly. To cooly and the way he says 'baby' sends chills up my spine.

"I know but he invited me, is actually" talking about Amanda "and I didn't want to stay home alone tonight all bored"

"Well, how about he get out of here, yeah?" He says taking me inside not even giving me a chance to answer.

"Were leaving" he informs the group.
"Wait no you can't leave, the party has just begun" Andrew says smirking at me. "No I said we're leaving" Zach spits at Andrew.
"Oh cmon z, one game" Zach looks at me and I shrug. I know something's going down. I'm afraid to find out.

20 minutes later I'm sitting on the counter in the kitchen with nick in between my legs. Zach said he'd be gone for a couple minutes but since he hasn't shown up, nick, Amanda and I decide to take a little bit more shots.

"Babe" Amanda says and nods towards the living room. I can't see who she's pointing out. The living room is crowded and due to the liquor in me I can't really see anything until I spot it.
Ariel and Zach come out of the room together. I don't know how I should feel but all I know is I'm mad.

Perfect freaking timing Andrew comes in. I see Zach coming towards the kitchen and my first instinct is to ignore him. I do the opposite. I walk up to Andrew and grab him by the collar. I begin to start kissing him and he doesn't protest he takes it further. He puts me against the wall and he begin making out.
"Lets go to the room" he says out of breath looking me in my eyes.
"Okay" is all I can say. We walk away and I'm behind him while he's holding my hand. I see Zach and if looks could kill, I'd be dead on the floor right now. He doesn't move or try to stop us. He just simply takes another shot and stares at us the whole way.

-------------------------------------

What do y'all guys think on Zach and Nessa? Zessa or Nach?
Oh and if y'all want to help, I would love for y'all to comment some suggestions on who the other characters should be!