10.

I wake up to heavy breathing on my chest and a sprawled out Zach on my stomach. I try to hard not to play with his hair. I look for the pillow that was once between us to see its been thrown on the floor. I don't even remember going to sleep.

I get up as quiet as I can not to wake him so I can go take a quick rinse. I feel dirty from the party last night and I usually don't sleep in my makeup.

I get up to go take a shower but before I can do anything, Zach is awake.

"What are you doing" he sleepily asks

"Why does it concern you" I say pushing him off.

"No. S'tired"
"Okay that doesn't mean you have to lay on me" I sas back

I walk to the restroom stupidly not locking the door. Basic right.
Zach walks in all comfortable taking his shirt of.

"Um, excuse you" I say but get ignored.
"What. I'm going to take a shower. You comin" he says starting the water.
I'm getting really annoyed already. He is acting like he doesn't remember what he did. "No. I'll wait" I state.
"C'mon Ness, please. I don't feel like washing my hair" he pleas. I look at him and try to look away but his face makes me fall for it.

I start taking my clothes of and step in the shower. He looks at me in shock. "Are you coming or no" I say looking thru the glass. Without hesitation he pulls off his boxers exposing his body and walks in.

He hands me the shampoo to wash his hair as I proceed. He hums in appreciation. After we are both done taking a shower I try and step out but get stopped and pulled into a hug.
"Let me go Zach" I gently push.
"Nessa look, I-I'm sorry it's just. I don't want you around him and when I noticed he was following you to the restroom my blood boiled" he says into my hair.
I decide not to push him away but hug him harder.
I want to say something about the
'You owe me' comment but I decide against it.

We stay in each others arms for a little and get out of the shower him handing me two towels.
"I got my best friend back"
I murmur to myself and can't fight the cheeky grin on my face.