12

Later that day, we all went home.

*text messages*

Baby Amanda: party tonight at Andrews for his 18th birthday. You coming?

Me: yeah I guess.

Baby Amanda: okay babe. Wear something to make him remember what he lost.

Me: I hate you 😂❤️

Baby Amanda: yeah yeah. Be ready in 10 bitch 

I decided on wearing some light skinny jeans with a crop top and jacket. (Picture on the side)

I still can't believe that he's going to be 18. I'm only 15 and it's crazy to think that but now that he's an adult. Technically it's illegal.

Amanda texts me letting me know she's outside.

"So.... you look hot" she says

"I'm dressed comfy tho" I laugh lightly

"Damn. If that's comfy for you, I'd like to see what your opinion of dressing up is"

"Whatever. I hope this party isn't lame" I say

"Ha not even, everyone is going"

"I hope Zach isn't. He'd kill me.... or Andrew if he found out I was going" I say sounding a little to serious.

We pull up to his house and by the look of all the cars and people swaying back and forth, this party is going to be lit.

We go inside and a drink gets handed to me. I'm so tempted not to but hey, I'm 15 so it's an excuse to rebel. I drink it and as soon as it goes down, it hits me.

"Fire ball, 1 will do ya" the guy that handed me it says and walks away. Amanda pulls me to the kitchen and we take a few shots.
5 or so minutes later, were done.

We begin swaying around the room not giving a care what anyone thinks until

"Neeesssaaaaa" I hear Andrew say. I turn and see him coming my way.
"IM 18!" He yells and we all cheer.
I go to hug him but he decides to make another move. He leans in and kisses me.

"Happy Birthday" I say after the kiss still shook. "That's a lame ass gift. I'm 18, I think a little more will due" he says and im to drunk to respond.

Before we start kissing again, Amanda pulls me. "Zach is here bitch" shit. His words repeat in my head of him warning me not to go near Andrew.

I walk towards the back door but before I can go unnoticed....

"Nessa" I hear Zach say and turn to see his eyes full of Anger as he storms my way.