6

I wake up around 3:00pm because we did not go to sleep till about 4:00 am.

I go take a quick bath before Zach Wales up so I can avoid any contact (sexual ofcourse) with him.

When I am done, I brush my teeth along with my hair and put my outfit on (picture)
Zach later wakes up and does as I do.

It is about 6:30pm already and the party starts at 7:00.

"Damn 'ma, you looking good"
Zach compliments as I walk in the front room.
"You do not look bad yourself Clayton" he has on tan joggers with a white and gray baseball shirt.

As always

Zach calls an uber to pick us up. The party should not be far. It is at our friend Nicks house.

We get there and pull up to cars everywhere. Nick is 21 so I assume that is why. Otherwise his house would be full of all teens.

We walk in and see the same old people from school along with unknown faces. I spotted the one person I was not looking forward to see but knew she would be here

Ariel

Ariel was my best friend and we knew everything about each other until she back stabbed me by getting with my boyfriend, Andrew. It happened so recently I sometimes think it never happened and I am still with him. Heartache sucks.

"Squad up" nick yells and as always when the magical words are yelled. The originals come.

Zach and I
Ariel
Andrew
Nick
Evan
Amanda

"Let's play spin the bottle" Amanda  yells. She is the sweetest girl I know but is the first to be a party girl. She is my best friend and she knows about Ariel and Andrew.

"I'll go first" nick says
He spins the bottle and it lands on Amanda. Weird. 

They kiss and it last pretty long.

Next up is.... "Nessa you go" I am interrupted By my thoughts when Andrew half yells over the music.

I spin and it lands on well whoop de do it lands on Ariel.
"Pass" I saw and scowl her.
"'C'mon girl on girl action yes" nick says and high fives Andrew. I laugh and stick the middle finger.
"I said I will pass"
"Okay I'll go" Ariel says

She spins and it lands on

Zach

Well shit

She is only 1 foot away when she leans in. It turns into a full on make out session.

Wow.

I look at him and all he does is smirk. Is that what he meant by "practicing" he wanted to practice for her. I get up and leave to the nearest room or restroom. Anything to get away from here.