9

After a long game

Ariel kissed Nick
Evan kissed Amanda
I also kissed Amanda
And so on.

I honestly am not seeing the point in this game. Zach and I came here together and I defiantly didn't want to leave so I talked to Nick and he let me borrow a pair of his shirt and boxers. (Btw Nick is gay in this story #sorrynotsorr)

"I'm going to crash here Nick" Zach says. Well freaking great.
"Okay boo you always do" Nick said.

"So Zach I guess you can have the guest room and Nessa is sleeping with me" Nick announces.
"Um, she can sleep w-with me" Zach asks/says. Um no who does he think he is.
Before I can protest, he pulls me into the room. He undresses and I find it hard not to stare but I have the strength to look away.
When he's done, I turn and see a smug smile on his face.

He lays on the bed and motions me to lay next to him.
"Who the hell do you think you are Zach 'you owe me' what the fuck do I owe you" I spit at him.

"Nessa, we both know...." I interrupt
"Obviously I don't know that's why I'm asking you"
"Can we talk about this tomorrow please I'm still a little drunk"
Drunk, he's drunk what oh my god. He's 15 for crying out loud.
"Yeah, how's life being a 15 year old drunk" I say to low for him to hear me.

I put a pillow between us so that way we don't have any contact.

"Nessa?" He says sleepily
"What Zach"

"I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babes sorry I haven't updated but you know when group chat is to lit. Plus I've been really busy....reading other books.

Ps Zach is supposed to be an asshole in the book but I can't seem to make him it's hard.

Lolz love y'all 😩😘