14

I honestly don't know what I'm doing with my life. 2 years ago I had everything figured out. Until I met Andrew. He took everything I knew and switched it upside down. I was only 13 when I met him and he was 16. I thought I loved him until I realized who he was. I always tell myself I wouldn't go back to him but yet here I am.

We reach the top of the stairs and he pulls me into the room.

"Andrew, maybe we can just kiss I don't know...." I hesitate on what to say. I know how Andrew is when he's drunk. Possessive and doesn't like getting told no.

"Ness, does it look like I'm asking?" He says and pushes me against the door. My side hits the door knob causing me to whince.
He doesn't seem to notice so I put my hands on his chest and push a little.

"You're pushing me against the handle." I say and he scoots to the side. Some part of me deep down loves him and I know that he loves me. But everything we've been thru is hard. Zach would always try keeping me away from him. He said he 'knew' something.

He leads me to the bed and lays me down climbing on top of me.
He begins to un button me and I stop him.

"Nessa stop. We've done this plenty of times" he says. Yeah only because you made me feel like I had to. I was saving my virginity for someone special but he insisted and said he didn't want nobody else taking it.

Before anything pounding begins on the door.

"Andrew I fucking swear." Zach yells. Oh no.

"What the FUCK" Andrew gets off of me and heads towards the door. "I'm busy Zach what do you want" Andrew says and I somehow already know he's smirking.

I get up and push past them. The look Zach gives me is a angry or concerned look. Maybe both. As soon as I move past them I hear a thud and turn to see Zach on top of Andrew.

"Zach stop!" I yell pulling at his shirt. "Zach please" I say. He gets up and turns to look at me. "Are you okay" he asks.

"Yes why wouldn't I be" I spit.

"Don't fucking come near her again!" Zach yells at Andrew who I now snapping back to reality realizing what just happened.

"Oh Zach, you'll regret that. You have no idea what's coming...." he gets in Zach face. "And you...." he turns side ways to look at me "I'll never stay away from you. Neither can you stay away from me." he says and goes back into the room.

Zach grabs my hand and begins walking me down.

I jerk my arm away "excuse you" I say to Zach and he stops.

"What" he says

"I can walk myself" I say.

"I know you can, but you're not staying. You're going home with Me" excuse you.

"Um no." I can tell he's getting annoyed. "I can go where ever I want"

"Okay yeah. Why don't you go home drunk at the age of 15. Let's see how your mom will deal with that" he has a point. Crap.

"Whatever. Just lets leave then" I say and push past him.

Tonight has been a long night. I don't know hat going on anymore. I'm not the same girl I was. I would go to school, pass all classes. Come home. Talk to my best friend Zach. But Andrew had to screw it up. I don't know what's going on with Zach but he's been a ASS these past couple of days. Ever since Andrew, I'm failing classes I'm not home much. Mainly because I'm with Andrew. I never drank before until him. Everyone says he changed me. I couldn't agree more.

We finally arrive to Zach's house and he opens the door for me. He puts his hand out and I oblige. He holds me by my waist and walks me in to his bedroom. He lays me down and gives me him long shirt. I take my clothes off. Everything leaving panties and bra.
I feel him seconds later laying down.

"I'm sorry" he blurts "for being an asshole these couple days, I've been stressed because I'm starting tour and I haven't talked to my supporters in a while." Another thing I love about Zach, no matter what, he goes his way to make sure his supporters are happy.

"S'okay" I sleepily say.

I feel his arm rap around my waist and pull me into him.

"I've missed you" he whispers in my ear and I fall asleep dreaming of my old happy life where I didn't have to worry about anything.