4

We hear the front door handle jiggle.

Shit.

I jump right off of him. We both act normal and sit in silence.

"Hey guys" my mother says breaking the silence that was once between us.
We respond with a simple smile and we just gave a quick glance to her. Zach and I make eye contact but I quickly look away. I swear I can see a little smirk in the corner of my eye.

What.

"Well .... Um .. We will be upstairs and if you need anything text me because we are working on a project"- I tell my mother so we don't have to sit here and it being awkward.

"Okay honey, I just came to drop off these groceries and I'm going over to Zach's house to have a little dinner with your mother"- she says after closing the cabinet.

Zach and I both walk upstairs and dont say anything. Once we get to my room he lays on the bed arms behind his head legs crossed.

We hear my mother yell from downstairs letting us know she is leaving and the front door shuts.

"what was what?" I can't help but tell my best friend whom I just had a make out session with.

"I don't know but to be honest, I  liked it and I won't mind doing it again"

Omg

I don't know how to respond to that, although I really enjoyed it, I mean really enjoyed it.

"Yea" I say I'm almost a whisper tone

At this point I am still standing by the door and next thing you know he is standing up waling my way. I'm getting so nervous I have to idea what to do so I just stand there.

He grabs my wrists and pins them on the door and our body's are only inches away.

He begins to lean in but what I thought was going to turn into another make out session, he begins to kiss my jawline to my neck.

Small bites above my collarbone and soft moans begin to fall from my mouth.

He comes back up and starts kissing me. I can feel him getting hard below me. He puts his band below my thigh gesturing me to jumo up. I do so and he begins to walk to the bed.

He is now on top of me and his body is hovering over me. I tug at the bottom of his shirt and lift it up.
He is now only in his boxers while I'm still in my panties and plain shirt from awhile ago.

"I want you" he whispers between kisses. I'm still not able to fully manage what is going on really but
I'm able to know that I like the word falling out of my best friends mouth.

He pulls my shirt off and we both are now only in undergarments. He cups my small breast and I can't help but let out a little giggle.

Next thing he drops our kissing and pulls a condom from under the bed.

Omg what

"Wait .. Za.. What are yo.."
"Shh.. It's okay" he assures me

I stop and I see a concerned look cover his face.

I can't help but think what going on thru his mind. We are only 14 and 15 we can't be having sex this young.

"It will be fine we have known each other for years and it's not like we don't love each other I know you love me and I love you, Nessa I have loved you since we were young and I hated every time I saw you since Andrew.."

Shit. Andrew

I jump up from under him and I can't help but feel like shit.

Andrew and I have been dating since grade school and I can't believe I forgot about him.

"Zach I love you but I'm sorry this wasn't supposed to happen and .... I'm sor.."

He cuts me of "I understand but I can't get enough of you"

We are now no longer with with one another and he is standing by the bay window and I'm leaning against the head board.