7

I'm in the restroom looking at myself in the mirror.
This is like some crap you see in a movie. This is not a movie my subconscious mocks me.

I am interrupted by my thoughts by a knock on the door. I'm not looking forward to see who it is at this point.

I open it '& see someone I least expected, Andrew.

"Hey.." He awkwardly shifts by the frame of the door.
"Hi"
"So um.... The guys are j-just worried '& umm I was just.. Seeing if you're oh-okay, I'll go" he stutters
"No, I'm fine well yeah, stay" I try to say calmly.

"Look Nessa I'm sorry for everything, I mean you know how Ariel is, I-it's just, well I.."
"Andrew, I don't care. You're up here with me, not her '& that's all that matters...." I start walking towards him.

He walks in the restroom door shutting it.

"I'm going to kiss you now" he says leaning in.
Our kisses are not, sexual, there more of a 'I missed you' type of kiss.

We are out of the door way. I am against the wall '& he is leaning into me.
"I love you" he whispers between kisses.
Before I can respond, the door flys open.

Zach

"What the fuck!" He yells.
He makes his way towards Andrew '& grabs him by the collar.

"Zach stop!" I try pulling him off but he doesn't even flinch. "Stay the fuck away from her!" He yells in Andrews face.

What the hell

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey babes, Mommas back.
The edit I made of Zach with tattoos sucks I know. It's my first edit I've ever made.

Vote '& comment.
Make sure to comment some characters y'all might want to add or you know ANYTHING you want me to add to the book or change. Love y'all 💘💘