17

you've got to be kidding me.

I try to slowly slide to Amanda so nobody can notice but I'm late when Andrew comes in and sits next to me. Great.

"Hey love." He whispers.

Ariel and Zach have the damn nerve to sit together I front of me. He puts his arm around her then looks at me with a wicked smile. What happened to the Zach I was talking to the other night.

We all order out food while they make small talk about the party tonight. Another one.

"Hey?" Andrew tells me in a low voice to where I can only hear him.

"I'm so sorry about the other night Ness" sure. "I mean it, the guys and I smoked some and I guess that plus the liquor got me going, you know I'd never hurt you, just one more chance" he says.

There's something in his voice that makes me want to believe him but I don't want to be another basic girl from the movies who goes back and forth.

This isn't a movie though, I remind myself.

"How can I trust you?" I say

"I don't know, I know I know, I'm here trying to get you to forgive me but if only you can what what's inside my head I deeply truly mean this when I say I'm sorry. I love you" he answers.

"Okay" I breath

"You're serious!" He says full of disbelief.

"Once more" I remind him

"That's all I need" he says with a big smile then leans into kiss me.

I kiss back and the kiss lasts longer than expected. I pull away then lean into his shoulder. I'm glad nobody noticed what just happened cause tat would've been awkward but, I look straight up to see Zach staring right into my eyes.

My stomach drops.

I can't tell if he's hurt or about to start flipping tables hen attack Andrew.

"Don't worry about him, he only got me that night because he knew I was buzzed. Fucker wouldn't dare touch me sober" he assures me then kisses my forehead.

----------------------------------------------

I'm back ! I'll be editing as more as I can but here's the big question...

Answer for the next chapter:

#Zessa or #Nandrew