2

Nessa

I wake up to Zach jumping up and down
"Nessa wake up I'm borde"- he yells at me
" omfg , what time is it that you fell the need to wake me up " - I say
"3:30pm"- he responds
" really that's like , the middle of the night" - I joke with him
"Anyways , if you wanna go to that party you only have 2 and 1/2 hours to get ready .
" like I'm supposed to be able to get ready that fast"

I wake up and brush my teeth and hair and wash my face .
Zach and I both decide to take another bath .
As I'm getting undressed , I dint bear Zach anywhere . I go in the room but I don't see him . the room door is open so I assume he went downstairs .

I go downstairs and I'm half yelling his name but be doesn't answer . the door is unlocked but its raining out side .

I quickly run upstairs and out on some spandex and a hoodie . I go on the porch and I am looking

"Zach!!" - I yell
When all of a sudden , I fell a big nasty glob of wet stuff hit my leg , I look down and its a chunk of mud and I look back up to see Zach in his boxers with a muddy hand .
"Your gunna pay for that Clayton"- I yell at him

I then pick up a big chunk of mud and it hits him in his chest .
We begin to run around the yard throwing mud . I catch up to him because that boy runs fast .

I get close enough to where u can tackle him . I just on his back and we then fall to the ground .
Some how I'm covered with more mud than him . he picks me up and carry's me inside .

We both get in the shower and mud runs from our body .

" hey , ness can you get my back?"- he asks
"Yea sure"
He hands me a bar of soap to clean his back .

I've never realized his back muscles because I've never looked at him in any way like that before . I always new he was fit but not this fit .

He likes washing my hair for some reason idk why but he does so I already know to let him .

We both get out and dry ourselves .

I only put on panties with a muscle shirt over . he lays down on the bed butt nacked . I throw him a pair of boxers and be puts them  on and gets a bucket hat on the counter next to him . him and his bucket hats .

We go downstairs to chill and watch a movie , but for us its not really watching a movie . it's "put something on so it won't be quiet and have a weird conversation"